What can I do if a customer keeps extending delivery date?

meestii

Question

I have worked on a project which offers 3 revisions in a package. I uploaded the work, she extended a delivery date, and sent me a link for a revision. I made on the revision as she specified in the link. I uploaded a revised file. She extended a delivery date again, and sent me another revision guideline link. I worked on it as specified, uploaded a revised file. She extended a delivery date again. This has been going on until the fourth revision, which I have gone extra miles from the package. All phrases are documented about what she asked me to do. I copied the linked files for each of her revision. After the 4th revision was uploaded, I confirmed that this will be the final one. She extended a delivery date again. It seems there is nothing I can do to accept this delivery extension. Could anyone please advise what to do.? TIA

• Like 18

7 answers to this question

Be professional. Be patient.

Some Buyer need time to discuss the delivery with their team/leader.

It can took time. Just be patient and do good jobs.

If everything works well, you can get loyal customer.

DON'T ask you BUYER to fasten their work pace. It can upset BUYER and leave you less than 5 star.

• Like 13
  • Thanks 1

1 minute ago, somrat23 said:

The buyer will have four days to accept or decline your offer to extend the delivery time of the order. If the buyer does not respond during this time, the extension will be withdrawn and you can contact Customer Support. 

Old and incorrect information. Please read from TOS before advising inaccurately. 

Link for Delivery Time Extension: https://help.fiverr.com/hc/en-us/articles/17120470090769-Delivery-time-extension-

• Like 12
  • Thanks 1