What is the minimum price for a Fiverr gig?

gobindaroy98

Question

20 answers to this question

1 hour ago, gobindaroy98 said:

Why is Fiverr recommending $20 per gig of data entry?

We all want to grow with time. Even Fiverr wants (and has to) grow. They do have certain categories for which they have defined the base price already (for example you would notice the Wordpress etc jobs show a minimum price of $80). Possibly they would have done some market analysis on the data entry/data research jobs and based on that they took this decision.

It seems eventually they will do it for other categories as well.

• Like 9

sripra9007

1 hour ago, sripra9007 said:

We all want to grow with time. Even Fiverr wants (and has to) grow. They do have certain categories for which they have defined the base price already (for example you would notice the Wordpress etc jobs show a minimum price of $80). Possibly they would have done some market analysis on the data entry/data research jobs and based on that they took this decision.

It seems eventually they will do it for other categories as well.

Yes, I got to know that too. thank you

• Like 8

On 9/23/2023 at 8:55 PM, donnovan86 said:

Obviously $5, hence the name. But some categories have their own minimum price, for website creation I think it's $80.

How come then when I try to set up a gig it insists that it must start at 10$, even if I don't sell packages?? I wanted to offer a simple gig such as converting a 3-5 pages file. 

• Like 1

2 hours ago, martinav809 said:

How come then when I try to set up a gig it insists that it must start at 10$, even if I don't sell packages?? I wanted to offer a simple gig such as converting a 3-5 pages file. 

Different niches will have different starting prices. For a lot of stuff it's $5, for various categories it's higher.

• Like 1