Hi, this is Sumaiya Noushin Tanvee. I'm a newbie to Fiverr. If it's not too much trouble visit my gig and see if you discover anything off-base let me know.

noushin_tanvee

Maybe you mistakenly described your problem in the FAQ title box. Next Try to keep the title short and write the details in the description.

Anyway, I checked your profile. You are experienced in several things, so try to create more gigs based on your other skills. Best of luck! I hope you get an order very soon.

• Like 4
  • Up 1

5 minutes ago, shaamim said:

Maybe you mistakenly described your problem in the FAQ title box. Next Try to keep the title short and write the details in the description.

Anyway, I checked your profile. You are experienced in several things, so try to create more gigs based on your other skills. Best of luck! I hope you get an order very soon.

Thank you for your valuable advice. Next time I will keep that in mind. 

• Like 4
  • Up 1

I have been experimenting with my gigs by adjusting the prices and posting more work samples, I have even deleted 2 gigs that were not getting much impressions and added a new gig which falls under my area of expertise. So you can also keep experimenting and making sure you adjust your gigs description, images and see what works.

Most importantly do show some work samples, as it gives buyers opportunity to make up their minds, rest about algorithm, do not think too much about it , just focus on getting order by adding more to your gigs in terms of authenticity.

Hope to see your success story on fiverr soon.

• Like 4
  • Up 1

• imagination7413 changed the title to algorithm, impressions, and clicks?

I noticed that you've been adding to your gig link last every post. While there's nothing wrong with that, I wanted to let you know, those impressions and clicks will not improve anything for your profile or gigs 🙂 Because most of the people on the forum are sellers 🙂

anyway, I think you know about those things already but again here are some tips: 
clear and concise gig titles and descriptions, minimal igig images or video, 
offer competitive details pricing range and delivery times, promote your gig by fiverr or on social media.

• Like 6

1 hour ago, shaamim said:

I noticed that you've been adding to your gig link last every post. While there's nothing wrong with that, I wanted to let you know, those impressions and clicks will not improve anything for your profile or gigs 🙂 Because most of the people on the forum are sellers 🙂

anyway, I think you know about those things already but again here are some tips: 
clear and concise gig titles and descriptions, minimal igig images or video, 
offer competitive details pricing range and delivery times, promote your gig by fiverr or on social media.

thank you so much for your advice. 

On 9/17/2023 at 5:23 PM, noushin_tanvee said:

How does the algorithm on Fiverr determine the relationship between impressions and clicks for gig listings, and what strategies can sellers employ to optimize their gig's performance in terms of impressions and clicks?

https://www.fiverr.com/s/BxGE0k 

There is no secret about the algorithm. Every user sees a different search page. The algorithm is made to meet the needs of each user (searcher). But what makes people click on your gig rather than on others are your reviews, rates, gig look, etc.

• Like 3

On 9/17/2023 at 9:23 PM, noushin_tanvee said:

How does the algorithm on Fiverr determine the relationship between impressions and clicks for gig listings

Perhabs you're concerned about Fiverr impressions and clicks. But interestingly, I never get many impressions and clicks every day but I consistently received orders. I have no idea where my gig ranks on the search page, ha ha!

I agree with @milos_siena , There is no secret about the algorithm 🙂

4 hours ago, milos_siena said:

There is no secret about the algorithm. Every user sees a different search page. The algorithm is made to meet the needs of each user (searcher).

and again i wanna say, @noushin_tanvee focus on your gig content, e.g images, description, short description, price and delivery time etc. and try to do more better than other seller gig content. that's it.

• Like 1