Buyer request option

bakh_tawar

Question

Hi. I was not using my account from past sometime. I just have activated my gigs, but I can not see buyer request option anywhere on PC as well as mobile app. I am not talking about seeing buyer requests, I am inquiring about the option itself where you click to see the requests further.

Your help will be appreciated. looking forward.

• Like 29

7 answers to this question

51 minutes ago, bakh_tawar said:

Hi. I was not using my account from past sometime. I just have activated my gigs, but I can not see buyer request option anywhere on PC as well as mobile app. I am not talking about seeing buyer requests, I am inquiring about the option itself where you click to see the requests further.

Your help will be appreciated. looking forward.

Hi too

Buyer Requests have been discontinued. Fiverr has launched Get Briefs feature instead of Buyer Requests.

To enable the Get Briefs, you need to Go to > My Business > Gigs > See the top right part, there will be an option of "Set Briefs" > Enable it and Set the Price of your own choice (See the image). Fiverr will notify you if it matches the job.

Seller.PNG.d99ecefc70397eb080171dfacc371071.PNG

• Like 21
  • Thanks 3

2 hours ago, smartdezigns said:

Hi too

Buyer Requests have been discontinued. Fiverr has launched Get Briefs feature instead of Buyer Requests.

To enable the Get Briefs, you need to Go to > My Business > Gigs > See the top right part, there will be an option of "Set Briefs" > Enable it and Set the Price of your own choice (See the image). Fiverr will notify you if it matches the job.

Seller.PNG.d99ecefc70397eb080171dfacc371071.PNG

Got it! Thankyou so much.  Can you also brief me about how does it work? like how do you get orders?

• Like 18
  • Up 3

8 minutes ago, bakh_tawar said:

Got it! Thankyou so much.  Can you also brief me about how does it work? like how do you get orders?

Well you need to set the price and test it for few days that is the price good for getting the right briefs or not? If not, then change the price and test it. It's a very tricky feature!

Honestly, I have never worked with Get Briefs as it's not necessary for me (I usually get direct/organic orders) but when I tested the feature, I got few briefs at different prices but they were not according to my skills.

• Like 18
  • Thanks 3