I have impression clicks but no orders

ronichandrashil

On 9/28/2023 at 11:19 PM, rashelrayhan said:

Nothing need to worry about, already you're getting good impression and click, so be patience hope for the best

Also, @ronichandrashil, since you are a new seller, don't post tips and tricks about the Fiverr business. And don't copy/paste. That won't get you orders. We don't have many buyers here on forum.

• Like 10
  • Up 2

On 9/20/2023 at 8:19 PM, ronichandrashil said:

My mentor said there is no problem using other people's photos in gigs.

So are you saying that you can put, for example, my image in your Gig, and that is allowed?

NO, unless you have specific written permission from that person whose photo you are using. 

Think what can happen if the person in photo you have used writes an email to Fiverr and complaints. Your ID/Gig will be disabled immediately. So be careful with what you do.

A LOT of IDs / Gigs get disabled by Fiverr due to copying of images/description etc.

Edited by sripra9007
  • Like 2

On 9/20/2023 at 4:49 PM, ronichandrashil said:

My mentor said there is no problem using other people's photos in gigs.

You might need a better mentor.

If you use someone else's photo in your gig image, potential buyers might see you as dishonest.

Another problem is that you claim to be fluent in English, but your gig description shows that you're not. You might want to change your English proficiency on your profile to Basic.

• Like 4
  • Up 1

10 hours ago, milos_siena said:

Also, @ronichandrashil, since you are a new seller, don't post tips and tricks about the Fiverr business. And don't copy/paste. That won't get you orders. We don't have many buyers here on forum.

Yes, you are absolutely right, there are no buyers, and that's why it's stupid for us to do GIg marketing here. I saw another guy who was doing his Gig marketing on the Fiverr forum, and I told him the same thing. There are no buyers.

• Like 6

How do I promote my Fiverr gig to the first page?

• Conduct In-depth Keyword Research.
  • Optimize Your Gig Title and Description. 
  • Choose the Right Category and Subcategory. 
  • Use High-quality Images and Videos. 
  • Set Competitive Prices.
  • Encourage Reviews and Ratings.
  • Promote Your Gig on Social Media.
  • Like 8

@ronichandrashil

Why are you constantly spouting out AI driven content?

1)  Why should I always be active on Fiverr?  Even though Fiverr staff has stated that this is not a ranking factor 

2) Why am I not allowed to edit my best selling gig?  If my skills and experience changes, they i will change my gig accordingly

3) Fiverr terms and conditions can't be broken?   I suggest you read rule #8 about AI content on this forum.  

I suggest you concentrate on getting your first sale rather than wasting your time posting bot created posts that you have no way of validating. 

• Like 31
  • Up 3