My Fiverr Impressions are very good but click.....??

alaminkhan786

• 1 month later...

Hello Everyone,

I created my Fiverr account last January. Stay active for 24 hours. I have been sharing my gigs on various social media. But, I am not getting any results as expected. I received my first order 8 days ago, after that, there are no further orders. My gig's impressions are coming, but the clicks are not. Maybe a problem with the thumbnails. I am also afraid to edit the gig. What reached has, if that too is gone.
I'm seeking experts advice. What can be done to solve this problem? I have given the link to one of my gigs below. If anyone has the will or time, please check out the gig and if you have any advice for me or my gigs, please do.

My gig:- https://www.fiverr.com/s/7daw3W

Note:- Do not give any advice which does not apply to this gig.

Screenshot_4.png

• Like 14
  • Up 2
  • Thanks 1

20 minutes ago, alaminkhan786 said:

Hello Everyone,

I created my Fiverr account last January. Stay active for 24 hours. I have been sharing my gigs on various social media. But, I am not getting any results as expected. I received my first order 8 days ago, after that, there are no further orders. My gig's impressions are coming, but the clicks are not. Maybe a problem with the thumbnails. I am also afraid to edit the gig. What reached has, if that too is gone.
I'm seeking experts advice. What can be done to solve this problem? I have given the link to one of my gigs below. If anyone has the will or time, please check out the gig and if you have any advice for me or my gigs, please do.

My gig:- https://www.fiverr.com/s/7daw3W

Note:- Do not give any advice which does not apply to this gig.

Screenshot_4.png

You can share your gig on social media. 

• Like 13
  • Confused 2
  • Thanks 2

1 hour ago, alaminkhan786 said:

I have already said that I have been sharing my gigs on various social media.

Sharing gigs on social media won't generate any value if your target customer wasn't over there. Better to collect leads and send personalized mail with Fiverr gig URL. It may generate traffic to your gig. Initially, you won't get ranked it takes time. Keep researching, keep updating. Fiverr is a platform but think your account is your business. You need to work for your business, publicity, and deliver the best to your customer.

Best of luck.

• Like 15
  • Thanks 3

11 hours ago, sme_bookkeeping said:

Sharing gigs on social media won't generate any value if your target customer isn't over there. Better to collect leads and send personalized mail with Fiverr gig URL. It may generate traffic to your gig. Initially, you won't get ranked; it takes time. Keep researching, keep updating. Fiverr is a platform that thinks your account is your business. You need to work for your business, publicity, and deliver the best to your customer.

Best of luck.

You've nailed it! 🎯 Treating Fiverr as your own personal business empire is the way to go. I'd also add that finding your niche, optimizing your gig descriptions, and delivering top-notch customer service can turn you into a Fiverr rockstar. 🌟 

Lastly, investing in Fiverr Learn courses (for 30% off SBM30 until 5-3-23) boosts your skills and adds those shiny badges to your profile, giving you that competitive edge. 🏅 Remember, knowledge is power, and Fiverr rewards those who seek it. Keep learning, keep growing, and watch your search results skyrocket!

Keep those creative juices flowing, and watch your sales soar! 🚀

• Like 14
  • Thanks 1

• 2 months later...

As Vickie said, just because you are on the first page will never guarantee orders. On top of that, you can't be there if you don't have a stellar buyer satisfaction rate. If a person rates you poorly, your "rank" will drop very fast. Because Fiverr isn't about who has more orders, it's about making sure every buyer is happy. So focus on that and not your rank. 

• Like 17
  • Up 3
  • Thanks 2

• 2 weeks later...

In the Fiverr forum, the same topics replies are getting by searching. Also, I replied to the same questions a couple of times.

You may simply search on the forum about the issues, you'll see a lot of replies. Just spend a couple of time on other topics then you'll get your exact answer.

Thank you

• Like 12
  • Thanks 1

6 hours ago, jbwarrensings said:

I use Fiverr as a buyer a lot. I'm not an expert but, if I was looking for your service I would look for a title worded a little differently. Like, maybe a little shorter? Once again I'm not an expert. I wish you the best of luck in your freelance career!

Ok, thank you!

• Like 11

5 hours ago, coder_elina said:

In the Fiverr forum, the same topics replies are getting by searching. Also, I replied to the same questions a couple of times.

You may simply search on the forum about the issues, you'll see a lot of replies. Just spend a couple of time on other topics then you'll get your exact answer.

Thank you

Yes, of course, there is. I tried to follow almost all the solutions they gave. But I am not getting any results as expected.

• Like 11

5 hours ago, taiebmollah said:

Write clear, detailed, and engaging gig descriptions that highlight the benefits clients will receive from your services.Eye-catching Gig Images: Use high-quality images or videos that showcase your work and draw attention to your gigs.Use relevant keywords in your gig titles, descriptions, and tags to improve search visibility.Share your Fiverr gigs on social media, relevant forums, or your personal website to increase visibility.Remember, building a reputation takes time, so be patient and persistent. Good luck!

Are you following these rules? If yes, why haven't you got a piece of order yet?

• Like 10

How harmful is getting revision as a new seller?

When I was starting my freelancing, a buyer gave me an order. When I was completing my order and it was time to submit the order, Buyer completely disappeared. I submitted the order after seeing that the time was running out. About a day later the buyer comes and gave a revision offer. Actually, it was not my fault. I don't know what he's doing, delete half of the leads on Google Sheets. Later I fix everything again. Then later he gave a 5-star review, but then it's been 4 months, and I haven't received any orders. 

• Like 11