what is included in this "social media kit" if I want to buy a logo (more details inside text)

sonical_dreams

Question

hi there,

I´ll ask here, cause the logo-area is for "log-makers" (if I understand right) but I´m a buyer

can someone pls explain what this "social media kit" in the premium-version is all about?

due to big growing price from "standard" to "premium" it must be something very hard to create

as I´m not on social media except soundcloud and some forum here & there I didn´t get it by think about myself, so please be patient if it´s clear for all social-media-Users 😉

would be nice to here some info from you

regards and good night

• Like 9
  • Thanks 2

5 answers to this question

I'm not a logo maker but I have bought a service like this before - a social media kit would be your logo and branding in the right specification for the profile and cover photos for the major social media sites FB, IG, etc.

A good seller would have specifically mentioned somewhere on the gig what those inclusions are. 

• Like 12
  • Thanks 2

3 hours ago, theratypist said:

your logo and branding in the right specification for the profile and cover photos for the major social media sites FB, IG, etc

ahh, thanks @theratypist that helps me a lot

3 hours ago, theratypist said:

A good seller would have specifically mentioned somewhere on the gig what those inclusions are. 

oopsi, haven´t seen it yet, but will watch for it

• Like 10
  • Up 1

A social media kit includes a collection of branded materials and resources for promoting a company or brand on social media. It includes logos, brand colors, hashtags, images and graphics. PR and marketing managers use social media kits to create consistent and effective messages across all social media channels.

• Like 11
  • Thanks 2