After a 4/5 months off from Promoted gig feature, the promoted gig resurfaced for a brief week, only to disappear once again

basamgad

Greetings everyone,

I wanted to share an update regarding my promoted gig feature. For the past 4/5 months, my promoted gig feature was deactivated. During this period, I have continued to diligently fulfill orders, consistently receiving 5-star reviews and building a base of returning clients.

Recently, I was fortunate to regain the promoted gig feature, albeit for a brief week. Alongside this, I also received the early payout, which I had been missing. It's worth noting that I am part of the Seller Plus program, and I am aware that updates are being implemented in this regard.

I have been in contact with my seller and manager regarding the situation. Despite my consistent delivery of quality work and maintaining high buyer satisfaction, I noticed a drop in this metric repeatedly. I raised the matter with the support team a few days ago, and their initial response indicated that my promoted gig feature was functioning properly. However, this is not the case, and they have acknowledged potential technical issues by forwarding the ticket to their internal team. Since then, I have yet to receive any further communication.

I find myself perplexed by Fiverr's apparent inclination to discourage my presence on the platform. I have been an active member for years, consistently providing high-quality services. I am always eager to take on new gigs and contribute positively to the Fiverr community.

Thank you for your attention and understanding.

Best regards, 

1.png

2.png

Edited by basamgad
  • Like 4

• basamgad changed the title to After a 4/5 months off from Promoted gig feature, the promoted gig resurfaced for a brief week, only to disappear once again

Hi There,

I too have been having some issues with the promoted gigs feature and I've noticed that for some keywords you can clearly see on the 1st page there are "ads" being displayed clearly indicated by the word "ads" while for some keywords there are no "ads" on display. You can look at some of the attached images below it seems they are having some issues with the feature because I too have noticed a decline in sales from the "promoted gigs" feature. I've tried to tweak the settings but to no avail.

I think the problem may be stemming from one of two things:

1.They are having some technical issues with the feature

2.They are scrapping the feature for certain services that probably don't make them as much money and allocate all their resources to services that do.

Business name keyword no ads on page.PNG

Logo Design Keyword Bottom of page.PNG

Logo Design Keyword.PNG

Business name keyword no ads on page - Copy.PNG

Logo Design Keyword Bottom of page - Copy.PNG

Promoted Gigs On.PNG

No Ads Page 2 Keyword Brand Name.PNG

No Ads 1st Page for Brand Name Keyword.PNG

Page 2 No Ads for Business Name Keyword.PNG

No Ads Page 1 Business Name Keyword.PNG

Page 2 Ads for keyword Phone Call.PNG

Ads Middle of Page 1 Phone Call Keyword.PNG