Fiverr removing "I will" from the Gig headers?

sripra9007

So far all the gigs names/headers used to start with "I will". However, it seems Fiverr is removing the "I will" from the Gig headers.

I just checked on Android app, and "I will" is not visible.

Not sure if this is a new update & if they are rolling it in phases, however, if this is a new update then the sellers might need to check the Gig headers to ensure that it still makes sense after the "I will" is removed.

Any official news about this update?

• Like 30
  • Up 1

As I can see, "I will" is already removed from the gigs from Android app. Eventually they would remove it from the website as well.

If someone's gig was written like : "I will do logo design", after this change it's looking like "do logo design".

Sellers might need to tweak their gig titles to look better.

• Like 13
  • Confused 1
  • Sad 1
  • Up 3

I always disliked the forced 'I will...' format. I understand they wanted to create some unity in the various offerings on Fiverr but it adds unnecessary fluff. I think it's much better to just describe the service outright, like:

Logo design for SMB
Voice over
Video editing for social media

etc.

• Like 10

8 minutes ago, cc_animation said:

I always disliked the forced 'I will...' format. I understand they wanted to create some unity in the various offerings on Fiverr but it adds unnecessary fluff. I think it's much better to just describe the service outright, like:

Logo design for SMB
Voice over
Video editing for social media

etc.

Correct.

The point worth noting is : a lot of people would have created their gigs like e.g. "I will do Voice over". After this removal of "I will", it becomes "Do Voice over", which sounds like we Sellers are ordering someone to do Voice overs 🙂

So that needs to be adjusted so that it makes perfect sense.

• Like 10
  • Up 1

25 minutes ago, sripra9007 said:

So that needs to be adjusted so that it makes perfect sense.

Though if they remove it then millions of gigs might need to be adjusted which will take time and many sellers might not do it. Though maybe Fiverr might run an automated change to try to reword titles that might need it.

Maybe they're changing it because of some other change that will be happening (like the next version of studio gigs, where people might work as teams, so the "I will" might not work well there. The studio gigs had "Our studio will").

Though I still see the "I will" when I check gigs. Maybe they're slowly rolling it out as the OP said or doing a/b testing to see whether one version works better.

Edited by uk1000
  • Like 11

3 minutes ago, uk1000 said:

Maybe they're changing it because of some other change that will be happening (like the next version of studio gigs, where people might work as teams, so the "I will" might not work well there. The studio gigs had "Our studio will").

Please, been asking for this for a long time. 

• Like 12
  • Up 1

14 minutes ago, sripra9007 said:

Do they still have it ("Our studio will") , or is it gone?

The existing "our studio" gigs seem to be all paused or removed. I don't think there's any new ones and if you go to a category, in the "seller details" there's no option for studio gigs nor an option for it next to "pro services, online sellers" etc. so I assume there's no active gigs and you wouldn't be able to create a new studio gig (if you could before).

Edited by uk1000
  • Like 10
  • Up 2