can i use one payoneer account in multiple fiverr accounts ??

asadul_islaam

Question

5 minutes ago, asadul_islaam said:

Can I add two different Fiverr accounts to one Payoneer account

No, you can not!

5 minutes ago, asadul_islaam said:

Because my first Fiverr account was disabled

You are also not allowed to create a new account if one of your accounts has been previously disabled.

• Like 5

4 hours ago, asadul_islaam said:

Because my first Fiverr account was disabled. So, I want to add my previous Payoneer to the new Fiverr account. is it possible?

Please help me.

So Fiverr banned you and that means you can't have another Fiverr account ever. Why would you think they allow you to create a new account? You can't work on Fiverr anymore if they banned you, and if you create a new account they will ban you again for having multiple accounts.

• Like 6
  • Up 2
  • Thanks 3

14 minutes ago, mah_fuzur007 said:

At first i need to know why fiverr is reject you as a seller. Recheck your emails, your gigs and your profile setting. There are many tutorial about this topic on video platform site. 

I have done a lot of research on this issue but couldn't find a perfect solution so I want to know the perfect solution from the community.

• Like 9

Fiverr seller accounts aren't approved because of the super saturated marketplace plus those whose accounts are rejected aren't bringing anything new, anything specific to the marketplace. 

Freelancing is no longer an 'easy money' short solution to your issues.  It has become a dynamic workplace where only professionals can survive and thrive. 

• Like 10
  • Up 2

12 minutes ago, asadul_islaam said:

I have done a lot of research on this issue but couldn't find a perfect solution so I want to know the perfect solution from the community.

Unfortunately, there may not be a perfect solution on Fiverr - Freelancing platforms like Fiverr can deny seller accounts in highly competitive categories - especially in your category of Digital Marketing.

This happened to me on another platform (my account was rejected), so I just focused my freelancing business on Fiverr. There are other freelancing platforms that you can sign up for and since you are a digital marketer, you can also drive traffic to your own website, too.

Edited by vickieito
  • Like 12

1 hour ago, vickieito said:

Unfortunately, there may not be a perfect solution on Fiverr - Freelancing platforms like Fiverr can deny seller accounts in highly competitive categories - especially in your category of Digital Marketing.

This happened to me on another platform (my account was rejected), so I just focused my freelancing business on Fiverr. There are other freelancing platforms that you can sign up for and since you are a digital marketer, you can also drive traffic to your own website, too.

I have the skills but the Fiverr account is not being approved so where is my fault?

• Like 9

2 minutes ago, asadul_islaam said:

I have the skills but the Fiverr account is not being approved so where is my fault?

I had skills, but another freelancing website didn't approve my profile. So I didn't worry about that and just applied my skills to Fiverr.

As I said, freelancing platforms can deny your account for any reason, especially if the category is oversaturated. So put your efforts into building your business where you can, and don't worry about avenues that turn into dead ends. If Fiverr turns you down, build your business elsewhere. 

• Like 10

1 minute ago, vickieito said:

I had skills, but another freelancing website didn't approve my profile. So I didn't worry about that and just applied my skills to Fiverr.

As I said, freelancing platforms can deny your account for any reason, especially if the category is oversaturated. So put your efforts into building your business where you can, and don't worry about avenues that turn into dead ends. If Fiverr turns you down, build your business elsewher 

Thank you very much for the advice

• Like 8
  • Up 1

Totally not. Because at present i am deprived from payoneer account due to create an double account. After deactivating my first account i create 2nd account but after few days later the 2nd account is deactivated due to double account. I was trying to recover first or 2nd account. The payoneer team was ensured me but after few days later they deny me to recover my account. Thanks. 

Edited by shamimngd
  • Like 10
  • Up 3

1 hour ago, shamimngd said:

Totally not. Because at present i am deprived from payoneer account due to create an double account. After deactivating my first account i create 2nd account but after few days later the 2nd account is deactivated due to double account. I was trying to recover first or 2nd account. The payoneer team was ensured me but after few days later they deny me to recover my account. Thanks

So can I open a Payoneer account on the same device with someone else's ID card?

Edited by asadul_islaam
  • Like 7
  • Up 2

2 hours ago, asadul_islaam said:

So can I open a Payoneer account on the same device with someone else's ID card?

Why would you want to set up a Payoneer account using someone else's ID? And why do you want multiple Payoneer accounts? Payoneer only allows 1 account per user and you should only need 1 account.

When I moved from Japan to the US, I had to create a new Payoneer account per Payoneer Terms of Service (see below):

image.thumb.png.1c23e98c3c68e48d09103fb17f8a0c0d.png

However, I knew Payoneer also had a strict rule that only one account was allowed per user. So I had to first shut down my Japan account under Payonner CS's direction, unlink it from Fiverr, and then create a new Payoneer account in the US using a different email address. They would not let me use the same email address. So even in this case, I could only have 1 Payoneer account at a time.

So for you - use your own ID and have only 1 Payoneer account. Never use someone else's ID (that's a false ID and gives that person the right to 100% of the Earnings withdrawn to that account). It also risks you having ID issues related to your Fiverr and Payoneer accounts.

• Like 9
  • Up 1
  • Thanks 2

5 hours ago, vickieito said:

Why would you want to set up a Payoneer account using someone else's ID? And why do you want multiple Payoneer accounts? Payoneer only allows 1 account per user and you should only need 1 account.

When I moved from Japan to the US, I had to create a new Payoneer account per Payoneer Terms of Service (see below):

However, I knew Payoneer also had a strict rule that only one account was allowed per user. So I had to first shut down my Japan account under Payonner CS's direction, unlink it from Fiverr, and then create a new Payoneer account in the US using a different email address. They would not let me use the same email address. So even in this case, I could only have 1 Payoneer account at a time.

So for you - use your own ID and have only 1 Payoneer account. Never use someone else's ID (that's a false ID and gives that person the right to 100% of the Earnings withdrawn to that account). It also risks you having ID issues related to your Fiverr and Payoneer accounts.

I understand thanks a lot 

• Like 6

6 hours ago, vickieito said:

But if someone's Fiverr account gets disabled, if he creates another Fiverr account, he will need a new Payoneer account to add to that new Fiverr account, that's why I asked if two Payoneer accounts can be created with the same Nid card.

• Like 6