Repeat Business is very important for seller success.

shuvo_va

If you want to build a sustainable freelancing career on Fiverr, you have to focus on repeat buyer more. 

You have to do this to improve this.

• Excellent service with 100% buyer satisfaction
  • Excellent Communication with buyer
  • Do a little more for your buyer to make him happy
  • After delivery customer support

Repeat Business.jpg

• Like 20
  • Congrats! 1
  • Up 1

I win......

image.thumb.png.92b1f4540870b484110b2a1d8bbc84ee.png

When they started with the repeat business score, I was immediately above 95. Until now, I never went below 95. Most of the time I have 99, seldom lower than 99.
I have received already 4 times a score of 100. But this time I can keep the score very long. I have it now since July 10.

• Like 15
  • Congrats! 1
  • Up 1

• 2 months later...

Buyer satisfaction is the key of success in freelancing career.

I follow some simple steps to ensure buyer satisfaction.

• Understand the buyer requirement clearly.
  • Deliver the project according to the buyer expectation.
  • Asking Bayer if he needs any more help after delivering the project? If necessary, help a little more if he needs it.
  • Ensure customer support after delivery.

Review.jpg

• Like 28
  • Congrats! 2
  • Thanks 1

From my own experience I am sharing some tips for ranking gig.

• Proper Gig Image, Gig SEO, Impressions, Clicks these are the basics component of a gig and maximum seller maintain this properly. But not every seller's gig ranks but few seller's gigs get ranked.
  • One thing that helps sellers get Gig Rank is buyer satisfaction reviews. (Including internal reviews)
  • Regular positive reviews are also essential to maintain your gig ranking. Otherwise your gig will slowly lose rank.
  • If you depends on only order from the Fiverr marketplace initially then it will be difficult to build a successful freelancing career. You have to do social media marketing to bring order from outside marketplace. 
  • Do not blame to Fiver for not getting order. Fiverr is not committed to generate order for you. You are responsible to generate order to build your own career. 
  • As a seller getting order, getting positive reviews regularly is our own responsibility. Firstly we have to prove our performance then Fiverr will rank our gig to get more orders.
  • Like 48
  • Sad 1
  • Thanks 7

On 11/5/2023 at 6:55 PM, iamalrakib said:

Awesome, Thanks for sharing your valuable knowledge but please can you suggest some social media names where sharing the gig gets a good response?

In general I see a lot of people in Fiverr forum suggesting Facebook as a place to promote your gigs. In my humble opinion, Facebook has been no good. I joined multiple Facebook Fiverr-related groups but most of them are a scam by offering jobs outside the platform.

Twitter on the other hand is working good for me. I am posting regulary over there and I am easily connecting with other Fiverr freelancers with similar goals to mine. That helps a lot!

• Like 19
  • Thanks 2

good advice I used to be at the very top, my gigs were showing up first in many searches and I had 4 or 5 orders a day average, and tons of potential buyers asking questions about my gigs every single day, I would wake up in the morning and have 5 to 10 messages and I was making a good income, then I decided to make my gigs better to increase my orders, I paused some of my gigs for a few days, and once one of my new gig was ready I made the mistake of deleting my top selling gig to replace it with my new one, but I lost all the reviews, after I did that my ranking tanked to the absolute bottom. In the span of a few days, I switched from many gigs a day to absolutely ZERO, no messages, nothing, my fiverr account is dead like it doesn't even exist. Before this I almost had a hard time to keep up with orders and sometimes I incresed prices because I had too many orders, and now I have ZERO. I don't understand this, I hope I will climb back up but it might take months I guess, it was a very drastic change in the span of a few days... 

• Like 15
  • Sad 1
  • Thanks 2

On 11/4/2023 at 3:02 PM, shuvo_va said:

From my own experience I am sharing some tips for ranking gig.

• Proper Gig Image, Gig SEO, Impressions, Clicks these are the basics component of a gig and maximum seller maintain this properly. But not every seller's gig ranks but few seller's gigs get ranked.
  • One thing that helps sellers get Gig Rank is buyer satisfaction reviews. (Including internal reviews)
  • Regular positive reviews are also essential to maintain your gig ranking. Otherwise your gig will slowly lose rank.
  • If you depends on only order from the Fiverr marketplace initially then it will be difficult to build a successful freelancing career. You have to do social media marketing to bring order from outside marketplace. 
  • Do not blame to Fiver for not getting order. Fiverr is not committed to generate order for you. You are responsible to generate order to build your own career. 
  • As a seller getting order, getting positive reviews regularly is our own responsibility. Firstly we have to prove our performance then Fiverr will rank our gig to get more orders.

I have not received any new orders for a long time. what can i do?

• Like 12

• 1 month later...

From my Experience here I am giving  some WRONG CONCEPT on Fiverr. 

1. Fiverr is the easy short cut way to earn money online.
  2. Earn money on Fiverr is a easy task than your local Job.
  3. Earn money on Fiverr is low competition than your local Job. 
  4. Earn money on Fiverr is a less responsibility job and fully time free job.
  5. Just stay Online bring more order on Fiverr.
  6. Without professionalism anyone can earn money on Fiverr.
  7. Fiverr is bound to bring order for me.
  8. Without expert level of skill anyone can make money on Fiverr.
  9. Earn from Fiverr is not a career, Just a extra earning souse.
  10. I am not getting order or my gig losing rank because Fiverr is doing partiality with me. 😂

Edited by shuvo_va
  • Like 18
  • Up 1
  • Thanks 1

On 12/14/2023 at 3:53 PM, milos_siena said:

This is very true. I would only add to your no. 10 that although the Fiverr mechanism of "punishing" sellers with losing rank might seem unfair from case to case, it is never intensional. The system itself just isn't perfect, which is understandable.

Thank you.

• Like 5
  • Thanks 1