How do I get my first order?

tawsif_islam

overall good gig

good use of using every option

but remember:

- showing email on sample is against fiverr's TOS. You may get warning. Exclude it as soon as possible.

- 24h support is impossible as individual (only possible when you have many employees serving on multiple shifts)

so try to be honest, to gain trust

image.png.cd96a21e6e5201c5275287077de95ab0.png

between quickbooks have great competition, hope you know exactly what you doing.

Good Luck!

• Like 12
  • Up 2
  • Thanks 1

• 1 month later...

Read Fiverr Guidelines first. Create your gig with a good image, title and description. Image must be in jpg format so that you can SEO. Always be polite to client and ask details before confirming an order. Make sure to market your gig in social media and be patient.

• Like 32
  • Haha 1
  • Congrats! 3

The most important thing is : Be patient. 
Don't rush into it. Fiver is a business and you cannot expect overnight success.

What you can do however is promote your gig on different platforms like Quora, Reddit, LinkedIn. This will increase your visibility and will also help the Fiverr algorithm understand that you have a good gig. 

Hope fully this helps.

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1

• 1 month later...
  • 5 months later...

There is a reference link for this, which I quickly googled:

https://www.savvynewcanadians.com/best-small-business-accounting-software-in-canada/

Hope it helps.

If you need specific advice on tax treatment and accounting standards relevant to Canada, better seek the guidance from relevant professionals, as accounting software packages tend to be generic and may not be updated to reflect changes in tax law, accounting standards, etc. 

• Like 4