How can I get more brief notifications as a New seller? I have completed 12 project in Fiverr.

abdullawp

Question

7 answers to this question

If you set your minimum rate to $80, you will only receive briefs from buyers who are willing to pay at least $80 for your service, you can turn this feature on or off anytime and change your minimum rate as you wish.

if you want $10 but you should consider the value of your work and the market demand for your service before making a decision.

• Like 10
  • Thanks 1

On 8/20/2023 at 1:21 AM, masterhand_gd said:

If you set your minimum rate to $80, you will only receive briefs from buyers who are willing to pay at least $80 for your service, you can turn this feature on or off anytime and change your minimum rate as you wish.

if you want $10 but you should consider the value of your work and the market demand for your service before making a decision.

I set my brief's price at $5 and didn't get a single notification. Merely minimizing the price is not the only parameter to get notifications. I believe there is something else that engender it.

• Like 9
  • Congrats! 1

18 hours ago, hedayetsaadi556 said:

I set my brief's price at $5 and didn't get a single notification. Merely minimizing the price is not the only parameter to get notifications. I believe there is something else that engender it.

What is the best solution?

• Like 7
  • Congrats! 2