I am professional certified resume writer from State University of New York but I am unable to ge an orders.

mubeen6359

20 minutes ago, mubeen6359 said:

My profile and gig is also strong

That's what you think, lmao. At this point, I don't think anyone will stay on your profile for even 2 seconds with these bad thumbnails, almost black profile picture, and not to mention that no one would like to place an order with a person who lies on the profile that he is a certified resume writer from the State University of New York (just because he got a certificate from Coursera lololololol), is fluent in English but on the other hand does not even know how to use correct punctuation and spell 'University' and 'professional'.

image.png.7626092c71f71b15ddc8095ce07a3cb6.png

image.png.03bb7ad62251404143faae3b3c5a6be5.png

image.png.39100a95cef79cd0d912d97665b5c35b.png

Edited by rawque_gulia
  • Like 7
  • Up 6

16 minutes ago, mubeen6359 said:

I am so sorry. Actually, unintentionally It was a spelling mistake. If I have a certificate, why can not I mention certified...?

Having certificate from Coursera does not mean that you attended the University. You can show it as certificate deliverd by Coursera.@rawque_guliais totally right. 

Edited by michmikaia
  • Like 8
  • Up 2

I think, in school, collages and universities they teach us how to do a thing, Not that how to sell a thing. And that's why you are thinking that I am already a certified person for this kind of work but still not getting any work !

On 8/15/2023 at 7:12 AM, mubeen6359 said:

Ok sir. How can I improve my gig now?

Just learn how to optimize a gig, do marketing on social media platforms. Make seo friendly and also make your gig like in the point of view of a customer or client 

• Like 10

Hi @mubeen6359

I'm also a resume writer and I can tell you that buyers don't care if you're certified - I charge as high as $450 for a resume and I'm not a certified resume writer. 

What buyers do care about is how well you can write - your writing has to be impeccable and error-free. Or they won't even pay $15 for it. When I started on Fiverr, I was living in Japan. Some buyers didn't want to work with me until I confirmed that I was a US citizen and English was my native language. They were also skeptical of my low prices because I did start out at $15.

So for you, I can see that you can improve your writing in all parts of your profile and gigs (even in the gallery images and the PDF that you provided). 

Another thing buyers will be very critical of is your design skills. Since recruiters and hiring managers only have seconds to review a resume, your resume designs have to be attractive and well-formatted. Your design skills are also reflected in your gig images and your gig gallery, which could be improved.

Your gig images need to be more attractive and clearly communicate your services. None of your gig images has a picture of a resume. Buyers only have seconds to decide what your gig is all about, so your gig images should clearly communicate that you offer resume writing services.

In your gallery, the images of resumes that you do have are also not attractive. In many cases, the resume design will be the deciding factor for your buyers.

Edited by vickieito
  • Like 10
  • Up 6
  • Thanks 1

8 minutes ago, mubeen6359 said:

Mam would you like to give another suggestions... I want to learn from you.

Focus on the first two tips that I gave you - your writing and your design skills are probably what's preventing buyers from contacting you.

Here are other things that you can work on:

• Like 8

I think a couple of the gig titles could be improved and the gig descriptions. You could check them with a grammar checker.

eg. one gig says "If you are intrusted and applying for executive level please let me know and select a dimond level packege." (though none of the package titles/descriptions mention dimond/diamond).

Search tags in 2 of your gigs say "profesional", which could be changed.

Edited by uk1000
  • Like 7