Seeking Help with Payoneer Account Update for Fiverr

mubeen_ahmad_01

Question

14 answers to this question

- Are you staying in the same house with your sister?

- Are you offering same service with her?

If yes, then you can't share same Payoneer account with her anymore because Fiverr may consider that you have two (multiple) accounts. 

This is from support. "....In certain circumstances, it is acceptable to have more than one account at the same location, for example, an account for each family member.

However, in that case, the following rules must apply:

1. The accounts cannot sell similar services.

2. The accounts cannot purchase from one another.

3. The accounts cannot share a withdrawal provider (Paypal/Payoneer)...."

I hope this helps. 

• Like 11

1 hour ago, proconsultn2035 said:

If yes, then you can't share same Payoneer account with her anymore because Fiverr may consider that you have two (multiple) accounts. 

If a Payoneer account is linked to an account, it can't be unlinked and added to another account. Just imagine how many people would create boatloads of new accounts. So no, you can't do that, unless Fiverr agrees with that. Something tells me they are not ok with that, though.

• Like 9

Hey, Fiverr community,

I hope you're all doing well. I'm reaching out because I need some guidance on how to remove my Payoneer account from my Fiverr profile.

Could someone please walk me through the steps to do this? I want to make sure I follow the correct procedure to avoid any issues.

Any help or insights would be greatly appreciated! Thank you in advance for your assistance.

Best regards,
Mubeen

• Like 9

23 minutes ago, mubeen_ahmad_01 said:

So, can we add the Payoneer account to the new Fiverr account?

2 hours ago, mubeen_ahmad_01 said:

I want to make sure I follow the correct procedure to avoid any issues.

Did you reach out to Fiverr for approval to remove your Payoneer account from your sister's account and add it on to yours?

As @donnovan86 stated (on another thread) - normally Fiverr doesn't allow the same Payoneer account to be used on different accounts (and removing it from one and then adding it onto another makes it look like you have multiple accounts). 

It's best to contact CS to make sure that you are doing this in a way that doesn't trigger an account warning or suspension.

Edited by vickieito
  • Like 11

8 minutes ago, vickieito said:

It's best to contact CS to make sure that you are doing this in a way that doesn't trigger an account warning or suspension.

So, can I contact CS from my Fiverr account or from my sister's Fiverr account?
Right now I didn't connect my Payoneer to my account. Coz I also know Fiverr doesn't allow the same Payoneer account to be used on different accounts.

• Like 9

Just now, mubeen_ahmad_01 said:

So, can I contact CS from my Fiverr account or from my sister's Fiverr account?

Contact Fiverr from your account and you can give the username of your sister's account. Be honest - tell them that you know they don't allow the same Payoneer account to be used on different accounts and explain your situation. It doesn't help to be elusive about it or try not to get caught.

Fiverr CS should be understanding of your situation and should be able to guide you through the process. They may need to verify both you and your sister's identities to allow for the switch.

• Like 6
  • Thanks 4