How to improve gigs and get orders fast?

thewritingpoint

Hello, I've been selling on Fiverr for a month and have yet to find work. The following are the links to my gigs                                                                                             https://www.fiverr.com/thewritingpoint/fitness-and-travel-blogs-or-seo-content-writing       https://www.fiverr.com/thewritingpoint/seo-content-writing-article-writing-blog-writing

• Like 15
  • Thanks 1

Hey, Make sure you're providing content writing in which niche/industries. Just create a bullet list of who are the people your service looking for. You can show your past writing experience. And make your gig description looks good.

image.png.ff5d6c3969a338790e22f4a1911bc16e.png

• Like 8
  • Congrats! 1
  • Up 1
  • Thanks 1

• 2 weeks later...

Select the perfect services gig, craft captivating gig titles and descriptions, incorporate stunning images and videos, establish competitive pricing, optimize gig tags and keywords, boost the visibility of your gigs, stay engaged and responsive then and try to do daily social media gig marketing. Best of Luck

• Like 5
  • Thanks 1

Yes, there is no doubt that it can affect the ranking, but not necessarily in a negative sense. If your new tags are more competitive and better than the old ones then it can also give you better results and more exposure for your gigs. So, do some research on keywords and if you have Seller Plus, this can be a plus point.

• Like 5
  • Thanks 1

Yes, I can affect your GIG ranking, but don't take it negatively. 

Before doing changes in tags do research in your niche and based on that use more effective tags that will help you to get more better results.

If you are seller plus member, you can use the Keyword research and Top Keywords tabs where you can get more keywords ideas. 

• Like 15
  • Congrats! 1
  • Thanks 1