Can anyone give me some tips for communication with my client?

talhajamil988

Question

7 answers to this question

I think there are first time buyer coupons but I think it's a feature only available on Seller Plus. 
Anyway, you are able to send custom offers but that's only if the client reaches out to you first. If they ordered direct on your page then you can't give a discount anymore.

• Like 11
  • Up 2
  • Thanks 1

9 minutes ago, theratypist said:

If they ordered direct on your page then you can't give a discount anymore.

@talhajamil988 - Just adding to @theratypist's advice ...

If the buyer does order from you, you could cancel the order and reissue a new, discounted custom offer. As long as the buyer reorders within 2 weeks of your cancelation, that cancelation won't hurt you. I like to do the cancelation and new order with the buyer in one sitting to ensure that this process happens smoothly. Otherwise, it will impact your seller statistics and you'll have to go through CS to adjust your order completion rate.

• Like 11
  • Up 1
  • Thanks 1

22 minutes ago, yourbrandingpal said:

Wow, didn't know about this one, thanks for this @vickieito 

Just be careful around the evaluation period, since it will affect your OCR until the buyer accepts the new order (I once had a cancelation that brought my OCR to 89% on the 14th, and luckily the buyer accepted it before the evaluation time, so it bounced back up above 90%).

• Like 10
  • Up 1
  • Thanks 1

25 minutes ago, vickieito said:

Just be careful around the evaluation period, since it will affect your OCR until the buyer accepts the new order (I once had a cancelation that brought my OCR to 89% on the 14th, and luckily the buyer accepted it before the evaluation time, so it bounced back up above 90%).

Thank you!

• Like 10
  • Thanks 1