Fiverr banned me forever without review

nexartdesign

Question

Hello, 

My name is Nexart Design and I was fiverr seller since 2019 till today. One day one client has given me $5 tip because of my good quality work satisfaction but she rated that order 4 stars by mistake and she asked me to change the feedback ratings, So I asked fiverr and they banned my account for 60 days and told me to wait for account review.

I provided all possibe proofs to fiver like chat and $5 tip screenshots, todays is 61st day of account review and finally got banned forever without actually reviewing my account. I never ever crossed line of fiverr guidelines but fiverr doesn't care about their sellers. I informed fiverr that I am just asking and if they can't help me that would be also fine.

Now I can not login into my accout, can not check support tickets, they just erased each and everything about my existance on fiverr. 

This is my last post for fiverr to ask, If you can really review my accout with proofs then please do it, or I do not need these kind of plateforms where nobody needs us. I suggest review in real to get reality. 

Bad Bye Everyone and I hope you doen't get banned like me, because I was sure about i've not done anything wrong but banning without review is just disgusting.

Proof of chat is attached below.

#Nobody_cares_your_Honesty

Thank you

Nexart Design

#fiverr #lastpost

chat.PNG

Edited by nexartdesign
  • Like 26
  • Confused 3
  • Sad 6
  • Thanks 1

4 hours ago, nexartdesign said:

Hello, 

My name is Nexart Design and I was fiverr seller since 2019 till today. One day one client has given me $5 tip because of my good quality work satisfaction but she rated that order 4 stars by mistake and she asked me to change the feedback ratings, So I asked fiverr and they banned my account for 60 days and told me to wait for account review.

I provided all possibe proofs to fiver like chat and $5 tip screenshots, todays is 61st day of account review and finally got banned forever without actually reviewing my account. I never ever crossed line of fiverr guidelines but fiverr doesn't care about their sellers. I informed fiverr that I am just asking and if they can't help me that would be also fine.

Now I can not login into my accout, can not check support tickets, they just erased each and everything about my existance on fiverr. 

This is my last post for fiverr to ask, If you can really review my accout with proofs then please do it, or I do not need these kind of plateforms where nobody needs us. I suggest review in real to get reality. 

Bad Bye Everyone and I hope you doen't get banned like me, because I was sure about i've not done anything wrong but banning without review is just disgusting.

Thank you

Nexart Design

#fiverr #lastpost

Fiverr suspended your account because you went to them to change your review i.e. from 4* to 5* which is a violation of TOS. And they did right.

Your proofs means nothing to them. You have done 100% wrong but you are never gonna admitted it. Read the TOS again.

You should not have requested Fiverr to change the review. Should have let it go as it is. Sometimes it happens but we are helpless in this case. Client should contact Fiverr Support for this purpose on his/her own but you cannot ask him/her to do that. It should be client's decision.

I have faced several cases like yours but never contacted Fiverr to change the review. I always let it go and work hard later.

• Like 29
  • Confused 1
  • Sad 2
  • Congrats! 1
  • Thanks 1

If your buyer made a mistake, they are the one who should have gone to CS, not you. Fiverr takes review manipulation VERY seriously, as you now know. This usually means that the default for any Seller who contacts support about a review, unless the review is a blatant Terms of Service violation, is considered to be attempting to break the ToS.

• Like 25
  • Confused 1
  • Up 1
  • Thanks 2

whether the buyer was new, you might have informed them there is a system of giving and receiving reviews Do you know that if they knew you could just remind them, On the other hand, if the buyer was old and experienced, they left the feedback intentionally. it doesn't matter. but you could have, rather asked for a change of the feedback if they had any chance to evaluate

• Like 21
  • Congrats! 1
  • Thanks 2

35 minutes ago, smartdezigns said:

Fiverr suspended your account because you went to them to change your review i.e. from 4* to 5* which is a violation of TOS. And they did right.

No, Fiverr did wrong. I'm afraid your "hot take" 🔥 here is incredibly ridiculous, smartdezigns.

Simply requesting a review change should not be grounds for dismissal, nor should the TOS be treated like some sacred text 📜 where any slight deviation is treated like blasphemy.

I can understand a warning or temporary suspension if a seller were to keep asking and asking and trying to finagle an alteration out of customer service, but to completely eradicate an account as well-established as nexartdesign — which had dozens and dozens of five-star reviews — simply because the seller asked (and had an arguably legitimate reason for asking, by the way)...

That... is... ludicrous.

It also penalizes any of this seller's "repeat buyers", who can now no longer place an order from a seller with whom they enjoy working — so this is essentially a one-two punch of terrible customer service on Fiverr's part.

5 hours ago, nexartdesign said:

So no, whether Fiverr technically has a right to do this or not or whether the strictest letter of the TOS goes one way or another, this was an ill-conceived move on Fiverr's part and an absolutely chilling glimpse into what blind legalism looks like.

Make sure you look into withdrawing any outstanding funds, btw.

Edited by themarineiguana
  • Like 25
  • Haha 2
  • Sad 1
  • Up 6

3 minutes ago, themarineiguana said:

No, Fiverr did wrong. I'm afraid your "hot take" 🔥 here is incredibly ridiculous, smartdezigns.

Simply requesting a review change should not be grounds for dismissal, nor should the TOS be treated like some sacred text 📜 where any slight deviation is treated like blasphemy.

I can understand a warning or temporary suspension if a seller were to keep asking and asking and trying to finagle an alteration out of customer service, but to completely eradicate an account as well-established as nexartdesign — which had dozens and dozens of five-star reviews — simply because the seller had an arguably legitimately reason for asking...

That... is... ludicrous.

It also penalizes any of this seller's "repeat buyers", who can now no longer place an order from a seller with whom they enjoy working — so this is essentially a one-two punch of terrible customer service on Fiverr's part.

So no, whether Fiverr technically has a right to do this or not or whether the strictest letter of the TOS goes one way or another, this was an ill-conceived move on Fiverr's part and an absolutely chilling glimpse into what blind legalism looks like.

Make sure you look into withdrawing any outstanding funds, btw.

Fiverr did RIGHT! Like I said to the OP that "you are never gonna admited it". It's the same for you too.

You need to read TOS again. Fiverr is not gonna listen to you whenever you will request them to slightly change the review. Better to face the consequences and accept it! 

If you don't want to follow TOS then be ready to get SUSPENDED whether their reason is solid or not because they already have explained everything in their TOS which we sellers/buyers have to follow no matter what!

If you are really tired of Fiverr's ill-conceived moves then why are you here still? 😕:classic_laugh:😑

P.S. You are being More Ridiculous!!

• Like 21
  • Haha 1
  • Confused 1
  • Congrats! 1
  • Up 4
  • Thanks 1

1 minute ago, imagination7413 said:

I'll let you make your own judgement call on the matter:

https://community.fiverr.com/forums/topic/296151-well-done-fiverr-for-banning-sellers-irrespective-of-whether-they-were-cheating-or-not-thank-god-fiverr-cs-dont-work-for-emergency-services-and-in-the-legal-system

To be clear, I understand that you were only trying to explain Fiverr's stance on the matter, and that's fine. 

• Like 24
  • Thanks 1

10 hours ago, themarineiguana said:

@donnovan86 got a warning when one of his buyers went to CS and asked to change a review, unbeknownst to Donovan. 

• Like 22
  • Congrats! 1
  • Up 3
  • Thanks 1

13 hours ago, smartdezigns said:

Your proofs means nothing to them. You have done 100% wrong but you are never gonna admitted it. Read the TOS again.

You should not have requested Fiverr to change the review. Should have let it go as it is. Sometimes it happens but we are helpless in this case. Client should contact Fiverr Support for this purpose on his/her own but you cannot ask him/her to do that. It should be client's decision.

I have faced several cases like yours but never contacted Fiverr to change the review. I always let it go and work hard later.

You are right but I never asked to change review I was just asked fiverr that client want to change and If fiverr dont change that review still I was happy with it, also fiverr suggested me to tell client to raise same request. and everything is not about TOS intention also metter if you they go through my conversations with client. I never wanted to change I just raised clients concern.

• Like 20
  • Confused 2
  • Thanks 2

• Like 21
  • Thanks 1

12 hours ago, smartdezigns said:

Fiverr did RIGHT! Like I said to the OP that "you are never gonna admited it". It's the same for you too.

You need to read TOS again. Fiverr is not gonna listen to you whenever you will request them to slightly change the review. Better to face the consequences and accept it! 

If you don't want to follow TOS then be ready to get SUSPENDED whether their reason is solid or not because they already have explained everything in their TOS which we sellers/buyers have to follow no matter what!

If you are really tired of Fiverr's ill-conceived moves then why are you here still? 😕:classic_laugh:😑

P.S. You are being More Ridiculous!!

12 hours ago, yourbrandingpal said:

To be clear, I understand that you were only trying to explain Fiverr's stance on the matter, and that's fine. 

3 hours ago, vickiespencer said:

@donnovan86 got a warning when one of his buyers went to CS and asked to change a review, unbeknownst to Donovan. 

I never asked for review change, I just asked fiverr that "client need to chane review" not me. I was okay with any ratings but client asked me to change, And it was just questing for fiverr from client. fiverr suggested me to tell client that she need to raise this issue and they said wait for 60 days, All thing is not about TOS and guidelines there is something like honesty and intentions.

• Like 22
  • Confused 3
  • Up 1

12 hours ago, yourbrandingpal said:

Yeah I explained it very well and I was hoping that fiverr will take right decision but these all looks like they are depended on bots decisions. Where client is asking of change not me then I thing I did not done anything wrong.

• Like 21
  • Thanks 1

24 minutes ago, nexartdesign said:

I never asked for review change, I just asked fiverr that "client need to chane review" not me. I was okay with any ratings but client asked me to change, And it was just questing for fiverr from client. fiverr suggested me to tell client that she need to raise this issue and they said wait for 60 days, All thing is not about TOS and guidelines there is something like honesty and intentions.

That's what you think it is but it actually falls into Review Manipulation thing. Buyer should contact Fiverr Support on their own.. Why should you do it? If you were okay with the ratings then why did you go to Fiverr Support? Anyhow, it's done and over now!

It's not a bot decision. If it was, then they should not have given you 60 days! I already told you that you won't admit your mistake no matter what! Let it go and Move On!

• Like 18
  • Haha 2
  • Confused 1
  • Up 1
  • Thanks 2

1 hour ago, nexartdesign said:

It doesn't matter if you asked to change the review or the buyer did, Fiverr will see that as review manipulation. That buyer went to CS without talking to me and I got a warning because of that. So when I received a single star by mistake from another client, I just took the hit and moved on, I don't want to lose my account. 

• Like 19
  • Up 3
  • Thanks 2

Look at it this way, I have just been 'banned (?)' for no reason, no warning, no nothing. 

I have always offered excellent service to my customers, I have never asked anything from them in return. Even my packs (some) were selected as "Fiverr Choice", today I inexplicably find myself with my account under review by the Trust and Safety team for the next 60 days. 

I really don't understand. I have always operated with complete transparency, I have even given free support to customers who bought from other sellers and were not satisfied with their purchases. 

The whole thing started with the censorship of my two articles (I don't understand why, there was nothing against the rules) with the following email: "We had to remove your Gig as the service you are offering is prohibited by our Community Standards. This decision was made after careful consideration and cannot be undone."

It was a pack of clothes for a game, so NOTHING to do with prohibited services.

But people who are punctually reported for unfair practices, you always find them there selling their items despite customers complaining.

Edited by freshko91
  • Like 16
  • Sad 1
  • Congrats! 1
  • Thanks 2

3 hours ago, donnovan86 said:

It doesn't matter if you asked to change the review or the buyer did, Fiverr will see that as review manipulation. That buyer went to CS without talking to me and I got a warning because of that. So when I received a single star by mistake from another client, I just took the hit and moved on, I don't want to lose my account. 

Thanks okay but is this fiverr's human behaviour or bot decisions. If you just talk about review manipulation things then it should not take up to 1 day but not 60 days. I guess

• Like 16
  • Congrats! 1
  • Up 1
  • Thanks 1

3 hours ago, smartdezigns said:

That's what you think it is but it actually falls into Review Manipulation thing. Buyer should contact Fiverr Support on their own.. Why should you do it? If you were okay with the ratings then why did you go to Fiverr Support? Anyhow, it's done and over now!

It's not a bot decision. If it was, then they should not have given you 60 days! I already told you that you won't admit your mistake no matter what! Let it go and Move On!

Thas im saying if its not bot decision why they are taking 60 days to just see "Oh its review manipulation, bann him!!" If this is the reason and they just see manipulation thing not intention then 1 day is enought.

and I asked fiverr for review change is just because client asked to change, even I was just asking not requesting.

Edited by nexartdesign
  • Like 18
  • Confused 2
  • Up 1

8 minutes ago, nexartdesign said:

Thas im saying if its not bot decision why they are taking 60 days to just see "Oh its review manipulation, bann him!!" If this is the reason and they just see manipulation thing not intention then 1 day is enought.

and I asked fiverr for review change is just because client asked to change, even I was just asking not requesting.

You are not gonna admit anything (your own mistake) and also not gonna understand our points so let it go and accept it whatever has happened. 🤷🏻‍♀️

Feeling sorry for you but no one can help you with it as final decision / action by Fiverr has been taken already! 😐

• Like 20
  • Up 1

13 minutes ago, smartdezigns said:

You are not gonna admit anything (your own mistake) and also not gonna understand our points so let it go and accept it whatever has happened. 🤷🏻‍♀️

Feeling sorry for you but no one can help you with it as final decision / action by Fiverr has been taken already! 😐

I admit that I asked something which might fall under review manipulation but I also admit that that is just for client, not me and its not violating TOS.

Also I got scammed last week for $1650 where client got all files and deactivated his account so that order was automattically cancelled and refunded. So there is too much frustration but yeah I'm asking fiverr to restore my account but this is the only place where I can aware other sellers about what to do and what not. Thank you for your time and knowledge and I feel somewhere I should ask anything to fiverr related to clients issue not mine.

Edited by nexartdesign
  • Like 17
  • Sad 1
  • Congrats! 1
  • Up 1
  • Thanks 1

Just now, nexartdesign said:

Also I got scammed last week for $1650 where client got all files and deactivated his account so that order was automattically cancelled and refunded. 

About this: Did you deliver the complete work/project or something was left to do? If yes to delivered complete project, then you should have fought for your right i.e. to get compensated by submittng all the proofs to Fiverr Support that you actually completed the task so they should compensate you somehow..

Chances are that it happened because of the chargeback from buyer's bank/PayPal.. As a result, Fiverr disabled the buyer's account.. 

You can try your luck by contacting Fiverr Support then 🤷🏻‍♀️ Good Luck!

• Like 17
  • Congrats! 1
  • Up 1
  • Thanks 2

Just now, smartdezigns said:

About this: Did you deliver the complete work/project or something was left to do? If yes to delivered complete project, then you should have fought for your right i.e. to get compensated by submittng all the proofs to Fiverr Support that you actually completed the task so they should compensate you somehow..

Chances are that it happened because of the chargeback from buyer's bank/PayPal.. As a result, Fiverr disabled the buyer's account.. 

You can try your luck by contacting Fiverr Support then 🤷🏻‍♀️ Good Luck!

Order was all about 70 photos to be edited and after order started Cx asked me to send edited picture on realtime for corrections at the same time. and this was 6th order by the same client so I trusted him and send 69 pics and then he deactivated his account. I raised to fiverr and they said they can't help it, 

I suggested fiverr to make some corrections to refund like, Refund should be allowed to the clients who deactivated their account by theirself when they have active orders, or they should not get that deactivation option. but I lost hope and forget it but I posted same here for other sellers awareness and I suggest to not take big orders here it's absolutely not safe.

Capture.PNG.b0725d65b1052682ef10fb7321c9d9a0.PNG

• Like 17
  • Sad 1
  • Congrats! 1
  • Up 1

1 hour ago, nexartdesign said:

Order was all about 70 photos to be edited and after order started Cx asked me to send edited picture on realtime for corrections at the same time. and this was 6th order by the same client so I trusted him and send 69 pics and then he deactivated his account. I raised to fiverr and they said they can't help it, 

I suggested fiverr to make some corrections to refund like, Refund should be allowed to the clients who deactivated their account by theirself when they have active orders, or they should not get that deactivation option. but I lost hope and forget it but I posted same here for other sellers awareness and I suggest to not take big orders here it's absolutely not safe.

Capture.PNG.b0725d65b1052682ef10fb7321c9d9a0.PNG

All I can say that it was your bad luck. 😔 Sometimes big orders are good but on thr other hand, sometimes they are fishy. It was a big order then you should have divided into sections like 1 order for 15 pics. Then new/separate orders for remaining pictures. 

I have the same thing going on these days. I have to work on 50 pictures but have requested buyer to place an order for 25 pictures first. If it gets approved by buyer (after completing 25 pics) then will work on next 25 pictures else no. And buyer has agreed to do this. This way, I'll be saved too. I wanted to work via milestones but preferred this way. Let's see how it goes!

• Like 17
  • Up 1
  • Thanks 2

I am deeply sorry for this situation that happened to you,no one should lose the account under such circumstances.

I'm not sure I understand everything right but you claim that you asked support to edit a review of a buyer . If this is the case I highly doubt this is the reason,it has nothing to do with violation,there are warnings for this not permaban.

As for lost money fiverr provides compensation,so you are the one who has to ask for compensation for lost money,I myself got it a couple of times.

• Like 19
  • Up 1
  • Thanks 1