What to do to get more orders ?

zohurulhaq

Just now, donnovan86 said:

You started getting impressions because you updated your gigs. Not because you were online. Fiverr doesn't factor in how much time you spend online, so they don't care if you stay online for a day, week or months without stopping. You're wasting your time and not theirs.

You are right about it. My point was not being online all the time, but being active on the platform in any form you can. Update the gigs and your profile, fast responses, keep looking at other profiles to improve your's.  Let me know if I am right. 

• Like 7

13 minutes ago, saniax said:

Let me know if I am right. 

Well I barely update my profile, if at all. Fast replies help, because people get to see how fast you reply on the profile page. 

Stealing ideas from others to improve your stuff, not really. I always went with the idea of innovating and trying to come up with stuff myself. I know a lot of people copied my profile, but they disappearred over the years.

• Like 8

Just now, donnovan86 said:

Stealing ideas from others to improve your stuff, not really. I always went with the idea of innovating and trying to come up with stuff myself. I know a lot of people copied my profile, but they disappearred over the years.

We are concerned about ranking and being active. I certainly never copied anyone, especially now. Maybe I am very lazy visiting others for the past few years.

For beginners, I would suggest that visiting others' profiles is not about stealing ideas but getting the motivation to create their own ideas and come up with their own identity. Whoever reading this, please remember that being original is a great thing. 

• Like 7

18 minutes ago, zohurulhaq said:

Order is not getting, How I increase my Patience

Why are you using your expertise to get the orders since you claim yourself to be "Digital Marketing and SEO Expert" ?

If you cannot do anything for yourself then how will you be able to help your buyers?

• Like 13

2 hours ago, zohurulhaq said:

Order is not getting, How I increase my Patience

Fiverr is a highly competitive platform, and it can take time and effort to build a successful seller. It may take time to see results from these efforts, so be patient and persistent in your marketing efforts.

• Like 10

Patience Growth 🌱

Mindfulness & deep breathing helped me stay calm. Embracing imperfections & celebrating progress mattered. Empathy & breaks eased frustrations. Gratitude & positive influences brought peace.

also, watch some positive motivational video

• Like 8
  • Thanks 1