My gigs are back to search results

19 minutes ago, nadjibironciblo1 said:

This morning I got my gigs back to search results after disappearing since April 17th, even the promotion feature is back. I got a 5 star review from a client yesterday. 

Let´s see if they don´t disappear again...

Good news for you brother. 

Keep maintain it by sharing this on social media📺

👍

• Like 23

Guest zarish_fatima01

How did you do it? What strategy you are following? Because I am facing this issue currently.

I am a level one seller and have 38  5-Stars reviews, but since April I am getting almost no impressions, I have even delivered 5-7 successful orders but Fiverr Algorithm is not taking them into account, I think Fiverr does not want my Gigs to appear in search anymore. Please guide me if someone is facing the same issue.

• Like 17

Congratulations on getting your gigs back in the search results! It's fantastic news to hear that you received a 5-star review from a client. Keep up the great work, stay consistent, and I hope your gigs continue to thrive and bring you success. Best wishes for the future! 🙂❤️

• Like 17

On 7/13/2023 at 7:26 PM, nadjibironciblo1 said:

This morning I got my gigs back to search results after disappearing since April 17th, even the promotion feature is back. I got a 5 star review from a client yesterday. 

Congratulations! Can you share with us how can you do it?

• Like 16

On 7/13/2023 at 7:26 PM, nadjibironciblo1 said:

Congratulation? I have a question- 

How do you confirm your gig is back in the search results, please tell me Which method you apply to the gig on search?

• Like 12