My promoted gig impressions are getting down.

annaisurru

Question

22 answers to this question

I could confirm that. I received a cancellation last ending January and a negative review last March. My gigs disappeared on 17th April. Both these sellers whom I got these issues with were disagrable to work with. I think not only it's important focusing on delivery quality work but also being careful to whom selling our service. I assume a video call before proceeding to order is necessary for that

• Like 16
  • Sad 2

On 7/1/2023 at 2:52 PM, filipdevaere said:

And what is this question?

sir, that day i did not ask, because the daily question limit is over that time. My question is, Im message with clients, sending samples, but Im fail with convert all the messages in to the orders. What are the thinks i need to develop, ?

• Like 12

7 minutes ago, filipdevaere said:

I cannot help you with this.

I can understand sir .. Its my mistake. Im trying to make it right. Ill try again in my best, 
Thank you come to message me in this busy platform. thank you so much.

If I got another problem, ill message you sir. Thank you again

• Like 12

22 minutes ago, annaisurru said:

Im message with clients, sending samples, but Im fail with convert all the messages in to the orders. What are the thinks i need to develop, ?

Hi @annaisurru - read through your inbox conversations to find out why the buyers are not placing orders with you. It might be your pricing, it might be communication, turnaround time, your services, or other reason (for example, sometimes they are just shopping around and aren't ready to place an order yet). By looking closely at what your customers are saying in the conversation, you can usually identify why they are not placing orders (and you can also learn what you can do to change that).

When I was a newbie, I found out most of the buyers were contacting me for data entry on my proofreading gig, so I created a new gig for data entry and started to get more orders.

• Like 12
  • Up 1

On 7/1/2023 at 5:12 PM, nadjibironciblo1 said:

I could confirm that. I received a cancellation last ending January and a negative review last March. My gigs disappeared on 17th April. Both these sellers whom I got these issues with were disagrable to work with. I think not only it's important focusing on delivery quality work but also being careful to whom selling our service. I assume a video call before proceeding to order is necessary for that

is that your gig recover now?

• Like 12

2 minutes ago, vickieito said:

Hi @annaisurru - read through your inbox conversations to find out why the buyers are not placing orders with you. It might be your pricing, it might be communication, turnaround time, your services, or other reason (for example, sometimes they are just shopping around and aren't ready to place an order yet). By looking closely at what your customers are saying in the conversation, you can usually identify why they are not placing orders (and you can also learn what you can do to change that).

When I was a newbie, I found out most of the buyers were contacting me for data entry on my proofreading gig, so I created a new gig for data entry and started to get more orders.

thank you vickieito..
Ill do that, Thanks, Its helpfull to me.

Thank you for come to help me .

• Like 13

1 minute ago, annaisurru said:

You have very good experiance about the fiverr platform. I need to get an advice about my works. so i need to ask from you about my new promoted logo gig

Capture.JPG

If you can send me a message, im really apriciate that . I will reply from that path

• Like 7