Question

Hello guys! This is my old post and the problem I had.

My account was banned for 3 months after I wrote to the support, but several days ago they wrote me that I can withdraw money.

I still don’t have the button for withdraw, because the support didn’t change the country (Russia). So I’m stuck again with this problem and honestly I don’t know what to do.

All the history will be in screenshots so hopefully it will be understandable what’s going on. The support doesn’t answer me and I’m afraid that anyway I’ll lost money.

tell me please maybe i misunderstood something from the support message and it’s my mistake? 

IMG_6102.jpeg

IMG_6154.jpeg

IMG_6113.jpeg

IMG_6101.jpeg

• Like 14

4 answers to this question

Hi @fedanyya,

Based on the message from Fiverr, you only have a 7-day period to withdraw. You can ask them to look at your request once more (because it looks like they didn't understand that you did pass the review period and received instructions from Fiverr to make a withdrawal).

So kindly remind Fiverr CS that you have passed the 90-day review period and received notice from Fiverr with instructions to withdraw your funds (show the screenshot again). So you are authorized to make a withdrawal per Fiverr's message, but are unable to do so because the system won't let you select a withdrawal method.

Fiverr usually sends templated responses, but when you kindly correct them and give them the details, they will usually take another look at your request.

Edited by vickieito
  • Like 13

7 minutes ago, vickieito said:

Hi @fedanyya,

Based on the message from Fiverr, you only have a 7-day period to withdraw. You can ask them to look at your request once more (because it looks like they didn't understand that you did pass the review period and received instructions from Fiverr to make a withdrawal).

So kindly remind Fiverr CS that you have passed the 90-day review period and received notice from Fiverr with instructions to withdraw your funds (show the screenshot again). So you are authorized to make a withdrawal per Fiverr's message, but are unable to do so because the system won't let you select a withdrawal method.

Fiverr usually sends templated responses, but when you kindly correct them and give them the details, they will usually take another look at your request.

Thank you for replying! I made it yesterday but still wait for the response. Maybe I’ll make another request for the support and describe everything even more detailed. Hopefully it will help:) 

• Like 13

Just now, fedanyya said:

Maybe I’ll make another request for the support and describe everything even more detailed. Hopefully it will help:) 

No, just wait for their response. Creating more tickets may result in an account warning.

I understand how urgent it is for you, but sometimes it can take CS several days to respond. See below:

https://community.fiverr.com/forums/topic/305939-unresponsive-and-ignorant-customer-support/page/2/#comment-1923980

The more courteous and patient you are with CS, the better chances you have of getting an acceptable resolution. @smashradio also wrote on this topic:

https://community.fiverr.com/forums/topic/307118-how-to-get-better-help-from-customer-support/

• Like 13

On 6/18/2023 at 2:50 AM, fedanyya said:

Hello guys! This is my old post and the problem I had.

My account was banned for 3 months after I wrote to the support, but several days ago they wrote me that I can withdraw money.

I still don’t have the button for withdraw, because the support didn’t change the country (Russia). So I’m stuck again with this problem and honestly I don’t know what to do.

All the history will be in screenshots so hopefully it will be understandable what’s going on. The support doesn’t answer me and I’m afraid that anyway I’ll lost money.

tell me please maybe i misunderstood something from the support message and it’s my mistake? 

IMG_6102.jpeg

IMG_6154.jpeg

IMG_6113.jpeg

IMG_6101.jpeg

may 🤚 help, if you don't mind ?

• Like 8