What If buyer will cancel my order after getting Delivery? Is It safe for sellers.

somitrabhardwaj

Question

1 hour ago, somitrabhardwaj said:

Can anyone please give me the right answer for this issue? It will be really helpful!

You are working on fiverr (a middleman), which insures safety against stealing.

Suppose if buyer cancelled order after getting work, you need to contact fiverr support.

If you done what buyer asked, fiverr will refund you from buyer.

Don't worry, these scams are old stories.

Fiverr took too many security measures, so no robber can stand now.

• Like 6
  • Thanks 2

28 minutes ago, rasel3465 said:

If you work well, the order will not be canceled! 

You said buyers need to provide quality work. That would be sellers. And it's obvious anyway...You can't survive on a marketplace like this without being good at what you do. 

• Like 4
  • Haha 2

Yes, you can put your clients job on your portfolio without clients permission. But sometimes you can just ask to your clients. It's save you a lot. Because some time some projects will be confidential for clients. You can't show to any buyers.

Edited by designer_luxury
  • Like 23
  • Thanks 1

On 7/10/2023 at 2:53 PM, somitrabhardwaj said:

Please I really want to know about this.

It's important to respect client confidentiality. Always seek permission before including client projects in your Fiverr portfolio to avoid any potential issues. 

Thanks

• Like 15
  • Up 1
  • Thanks 1

On 7/10/2023 at 4:53 AM, somitrabhardwaj said:

Can I put my client projects in my fiverr portfolio without client permission?

No. The project you deliver to clients belongs to them, so you need their permission to add it to your portfolio.

The best way to do this is by delivering a delivery image with each delivery. Clients can "check" the portfolio image to add the project to the seller's gallery to be displayed. Since this sample was approved, you can use this image in your portfolio.

Fiverr won't let you remove samples that buyers add to your portfolio (even if it has confidential information) without the buyer's approval, because again, it belongs to them.

• Like 21
  • Thanks 1

31 minutes ago, somitrabhardwaj said:

Please suggest some answer for this issue?

for sure your client will left private bad feedback.... your performance will start drop and your gig will start to show less in the results.

What you can do? ... Make your clients happy to avoid it, if you can't means that service you are offering is not for you and will better remove it and find a different service that you can do better.

• Like 11
  • Up 1
  • Thanks 1

Hello there, 

Negative reviews and low ratings can significantly impact the reputation of the product or service, potentially leading to a decrease in sales or interest from other potential buyers. it can lower the overall rating and potentially push the offering down in search results.

what can you do?

Start your response by apologizing for the customer's negative experience. Show empathy and understanding for their feelings, even if you believe the criticism is unfounded. Use negative reviews as an opportunity to learn and improve your product or service. Feedback, even if critical, can provide valuable insights for enhancing your offerings.

• Like 7
  • Thanks 1