I have no order for a long time

zoey989

16 minutes ago, zoey989 said:
what can I do now ?

I have two options 

Work for less money or 
Get poor slowly

You have Third Option too i.e. Work Hard.

Do some research first on Fiverr regarding your niche to observe that how other sellers of your same niche are performing well and how are they selling their services.

Secondly, you have not added your portfolio in gig gallery. Why? Why using stock photos when you have done 50 architectural drawings for the city permit in 7 years and made numerous floor plans according to your own personal description? Totally strange it is. Or may be it's just a lie?

Focus more on your profile first (gig optimization).

• Like 10

12 minutes ago, smartdezigns said:

You have Third Option too i.e. Work Hard.

Do some research first on Fiverr regarding your niche to observe that how other sellers of your same niche are performing well and how are they selling their services.

Secondly, you have not added your portfolio in gig gallery. Why? Why using stock photos when you have done 50 architectural drawings for the city permit in 7 years and made numerous floor plans according to your own personal description? Totally strange it is. Or may be it's just a lie?

Focus more on your profile first (gig optimization).

Thank you for expressing your opinion.
Stock photos are not used in my gig gallery
  • Like 4
  • Confused 2

Hi, I highly recommend considering offering work to other freelancers who have a high volume of clients. I have personally tried this approach and it has proven to be effective. There are freelancers who may decline certain orders due to various reasons, or they may not have enough time to take on additional work, so they might be willing to pass on some of their workload to you.
Wishing you the best of luck and many successful collaborations with great clients!

Edited by violinvalentina
  • Like 6
  • Confused 1

23 minutes ago, violinvalentina said:

Hi, I highly recommend considering offering work to other freelancers who have a high volume of clients. I have personally tried this approach and it has proven to be effective. There are freelancers who may decline certain orders due to various reasons, or they may not have enough time to take on additional work, so they might be willing to pass on some of their workload to you.
Wishing you the best of luck and many successful collaborations with great clients!

Hey! That - could - work (if you do so say on Discord servers or something) but writing to other sellers on Fiverr itself is against the TOS and is considered spamming. I think that has to be added / specified. I mark everyone who writes to me that way as spam myself.

Outsourcing your work is also a grey area now due to changes in the TOS (others can tell their buyers to seek you out but can't sell your work as theirs for obvious reasons) so I would thread very carefully for both reasons. 

My one advice is to sell what one is really good at - and to learn how to sell it. Vague but works. 

Edit: even on social media / etc. I wouldn't advertise myself this way but what I meant was potentially meeting with experienced sellers who seek out someone to help them out. 

I felt like this needed to be added!

Edited by katakatica
Added an extra bit
  • Like 7
  • Up 2

36 minutes ago, katakatica said:

Hey! That - could - work (if you do so say on Discord servers or something) but writing to other sellers on Fiverr itself is against the TOS and is considered spamming. I think that has to be added / specified. I mark everyone who writes to me that way as spam myself.

Outsourcing your work is also a grey area now due to changes in the TOS (others can tell their buyers to seek you out but can't sell your work as theirs for obvious reasons) so I would thread very carefully for both reasons. 

My one advice is to sell what one is really good at - and to learn how to sell it. Vague but works. 

Edit: even on social media / etc. I wouldn't advertise myself this way but what I meant was potentially meeting with experienced sellers who seek out someone to help them out. 

I felt like this needed to be added!

Hey and thank you  for advice !

Edited by violinvalentina
  • Like 6

14 hours ago, violinvalentina said:

Hello, your suggestion really caught my attention. How did you do that by offering your skills to another freelancer? awaiting your welcome process with interest. And thank you for your reply, which might be a gig performance.😍

• Like 5

19 hours ago, violinvalentina said:

Hi, I highly recommend considering offering work to other freelancers who have a high volume of clients.

That is against TOS, which you agreed to when you ticked the box saying you understood them when you joined Fiverr! 

You are risking getting a warning on your account by contacting other freelancers on Fiverr and offering to work for them. Your message to them is considered SPAM by Fiverr! 😱

It is best for new sellers on the Fiverr platform not to give bad advice to other sellers that could get them in trouble! 

5 hours ago, ileen_v said:

Hello, your suggestion really caught my attention. How did you do that by offering your skills to another freelancer? 

Don't do it! 

Doing so is against Fiverr's TOS. 😳 Perhaps you should read them. 🤔

Please read what I wrote to @violinvalentina above! 

TOS STATES:

Phishing and Spam - Members’ security is a top priority. Please respect our members' privacy by not contacting them with offers, questions, suggestions, or anything which is not directly related to their Gigs or orders.

Edited by vickiespencer
  • Like 6
  • Up 2

13 minutes ago, vickiespencer said:

That is against TOS, which you agreed to when you ticked the box saying you understood them when you joined Fiverr! 

You are risking getting a warning on your account by contacting other freelancers on Fiverr and offering to work for them. Your message to them is considered SPAM by Fiverr! 😱

It is best for new sellers on the Fiverr platform not to give bad advice to other sellers that could get them in trouble! 

Don't do it! 

Doing so is against Fiverr's TOS. 😳 Perhaps you should read them. 🤔

Please read what I wrote to @violinvalentina above! 

TOS STATES:

Phishing and Spam - Members’ security is a top priority. Please respect our members' privacy by not contacting them with offers, questions, suggestions, or anything which is not directly related to their Gigs or orders.

I appreciate your help in expanding my knowledge of this. again, many thanks 🤩

• Like 6

Just now, ileen_v said:

I appreciate your help in expanding my knowledge of this. again, many thanks 🤩

Many sellers get unsolicited messages in their inboxes from other sellers asking for work every day. Most sellers who get this SPAM report the persons who send such messages, which can result in them being banned from Fiverr! 

• Like 6
  • Up 1

@zoey989 Hey Thamanna, I suggest adding some Text to your first gig image because the first thing is eye contact! To understand your service I had to read the title. Add simple text on your first gig to get a clear idea of what you provide on Fiverr. That's the first impression. After that, you can add your previous projects or something else.

First eye-catching & attention through other gigs, your gig should be highlighted from other gigs. You can turn this impression into a click.

Edited by hey_webdesign
  • Like 3

To increase orders on Fiverr, optimize your gig description and tags with relevant keywords. Showcase your expertise through a strong portfolio. Offer competitive pricing and create compelling gig extras. Promote your services on social media, forums, and freelancing communities to attract potential clients.

• Like 4

• 2 weeks later...

Why does my buyer not want to give me a five star rating?

Because a buyer can rate the seller however they want, as long as it's their honest opinion. Or they can choose not to rate you at all, since leaving public feedback is optional.

I know how hard this can be on sellers, especially if you are new and every review counts. 

It looks like your buyer is the "bulk discount" type of buyer, who likes to get as many images as possible for the cheapest price possible. So if you can't do that, he won't give you a good review. I've raised my prices significantly because I don't want to work with those types of buyers.

• Like 8
  • Up 1

This is what you get for trying to work with people at the deep end of the bargain bin. Cheap services = cheap clients expecting you to bend over backward for them. Increasing prices might lose you some penny-pinchers, but you'll also attract those who respect your time and effort. That's the buyers who are more likely to also appreciate your work and leave a positive review. Set a price that tells your clients you're not here to play games. Show them you mean business, and they'll treat you like you do. Begging for reviews from this type of buyer will get you nowhere - in fact, it can end up hurting you because they might see it as intrusive. After all, they didn't expect to have to do anything. They invested their life savings into you and expected you to bring them the world. 

Edited by smashradio
  • Like 4