It finally happened: I officially dropped from level 2 to level 0

It has now gone live: 

After endless conversations with my Success Manager, thousands of comments from confused sellers here in the forum and the hope that the wrongfully negative Order Cancellations would be deleted and thus no longer affect me ... all of this has achieved nothing.

I am now officially a level 0 seller on page 1 of best-selling gigs (let's see for how long) thanks to negatively affecting order cancellations (1 out of 545 orders was cancelled), an average 5-star rating, Repeat Buyer's Badge and high-quality customers like Google, Renault, Volkswagen, and co. 

That doesn't feel good, it's a shame that no help can be expected.

By the way: My Success Manager recently said that the order cancellations that have a negative impact on the Success Score, even though they were caused by Customer Support and should never have affected us, were NOT a bug. It was intended that they would affect us, but Fiverr has changed its mind (even though that wasn't helpul at all, at least yet).

Anyway, have a nice evening, I hope you're doing better.

• Like 19
  • Confused 1
  • Sad 12
  • Up 1

Hey man, that's so sad, unfortunately I think also will happen to me... Yours gigs also disappear from the search results?. Fiverr simply degraded a lot the good sellers for bad decisions 

image.jpeg

• Like 16
  • Up 1

Hey man, really sorry to hear that. I know that a lot of level 2 sellers dropped to level 0 though. Let's hope that this isn't the end of us guys here on Fiverr. Feels unreal to be a proven successful seller but an algorithm states otherwise and punishes you for reasons that feel random at best.

• Like 12
  • Sad 3

This happened to me too. I have a 4.8 star rating, but my success score is stuck at zero and they turned off my ads now because of it.

So I can’t get any sales to change my success score and I haven’t had an order in over two years I earned thousands on this platform and I don’t know why I’m just stuck now. Support is no help either.

IMG_2892.jpeg

Edited by chelseaservice
  • Like 13
  • Sad 6

Unfortunately same has happened to me. I am dropped from Level 2 to Level 0 with 4.9 rating and 250+ orders just 1 order cancellation month ago. I don't know what to do. Can anyone tell should i reach Fiverr Support or what steps to improve Success Score. 

I am really sad and disappointed.

• Like 11
  • Sad 4

Relax man. You have talent, there are thousands of better pages out there. I have obtained a mark on my account for "inappropriate services" when everyone sold what I gave, it is simply the competition of the market, and even so, everyone washes their hands. For some reason this stock fell 100% on Wall Street, it is likely to disappear

• Like 9
  • Up 1

Happened to me as well.

I have 700+ completed orders with a 5.0 average rating and no negative ones.

Some 2-3 years ago i fulfilled all the requirements to qualify as a top seller but never got promoted. 
So when the new leveling system came i dropped from level 2 to level 0 with no real explanation.

Support only did a copy-paste of the text i’ve already seen in FAQ, when i insisted on speaking to an actual person, they said they forwarded it to the team responsible for that (whatever that means) and never replied again.

It is really sad that after many years on the platform fiverr decides to limit our work as if they are not earning money from it, and not even trying to help or explain the situation.

• Like 12
  • Sad 1

Not sure if this has anything to do with it. This happened to a number of other sellers - on the mobile app and me as well. Try hard quitting the app (if this is what you are looking at) and then reopen it. I did and my stats returned to normal

• Like 7

On 3/25/2024 at 8:10 PM, nunulka said:

I am from level 2 to level 1 and my rating is 5. While I see many have just 4,7 rating, less sales and they are top rated

Seems like fiverr has decided to destroy itself along with us. Cheers

• Like 5

Looks like a whole army of us are having this problem.

I can understand a little tweak to an algorithm which may negatively impact some sellers. But this is a CLEAR screw up from Fiverr, where countless people with clearly excellent track records with excellent clients are being punished. I am trying to boost myself back up to success score of 7, but no matter how many 5 star reviews I get, it doesn't budge.

I bet Fiverr is relying on private reviews to judge this - they just need to be open about it. - Because it is IMPOSSIBLE to correct something that is vague. They're telling me "client satisfaction" is low, even though my reviews are excellent in the vast majority.

If you work at Fiverr, please fix this.

• Like 6

Buyer placed an order recently & canceled without submitting requirements, Fiverr order details page shows this 

image.png.1f2e6dda40655bf24bf968c951ff21e3.png

However, gig score shows like this

image.png.464dd68d2f1d9576dbe7ae45205166c8.png

Even I don't have order cancelation except for that order from this gig for months? Fiverr is making jokes for sellers, Now everyone can place orders, and cancel before submitting details & reduce seller's success score? Why Fiverr has 2 words? The order page say no effect but the score page says strong negative impact? What a joke!

• Like 5