Seller Plus

tinatino

Question

8 answers to this question

20 minutes ago, seo_stuff said:

I got seller plus, but no improvement 😁

It doesn't give you sales, if that's what you expect. It will just offer you more insights, tools, and the ability to talk with someone from Fiverr to receive advice. Will that bring more sales? Not really, especially if you're not new to Fiverr honestly.

• Like 7

I am very happy I've gotten the chance to test the program. It's not always about the number of sales. You get to experience cool new features that could help you get more sales. Of course, at the end of the day, it all depends on how well you sell yourself as well as the other factors that you can't control such as the general market trends and economy. 

• Like 6

On 5/4/2023 at 1:19 PM, tinatino said:

Is seller plus worth joining?

Coupons are amazing! Keyword research tools is also something to be considered. On top of that, if you play your cards well (having a clear vision and a goal) with the Success manager, you can benefit from the program.

• Like 7

Indeed. Coupons and more recently the first-time buyer offers should really offer an advantage in a competitive niche. If you already have a steady flow of orders and returning buyers adding these features can only boost your sales and customer loyalty.  

• Like 6

On 5/8/2023 at 3:38 PM, donnovan86 said:

It doesn't give you sales, if that's what you expect. It will just offer you more insights, tools, and the ability to talk with someone from Fiverr to receive advice. Will that bring more sales? Not really, especially if you're not new to Fiverr honestly.

Thanks for your reply, I didn't mean that. My point is that I got Seller Plus [Standard] subscription, I can't change my plan, and you said the ability to talk with experts, But I don't have the chance. bcoz, you will get an opportunity to talk with an expert in the premium plan. 

• Like 5