Improve my Gig

mdasraful0

1 minute ago, mdasraful0 said:

Anywork in fiverr is easily available now, the demand is very high in the market, if anyone knows, please let me know 

That's not the case, it's quite the opposite. There are so many freelancers that it's harder than ever to stand out these days. You can still make a good amount of money, but it can also be difficult to do that. 

• Like 9

That's not the case, it's quite the opposite. There are so many freelancers that it's harder than ever to stand out these days. You can still make a good amount of money, but it can also be difficult to do that. But I can easily do any work now there is a demand in the market please tell me no I have not been able to complete an order so far. 

• Like 4

13 hours ago, mdasraful0 said:

Can anyone tell me how can I get the first order on fiverr and my account is very old but can't do any work

Offer a service you're qualified to provide.

If you claim to be a digital marketer but are unable to market your own Fiverr business and to make a single sale for years, it means your service is worthless. Why would people waste their money on someone who is clearly unable to do the job?

• Like 4