how to i want order

momotaj2904120

8 hours ago, momotaj2904120 said:

I have been going through the same, my gigs impression has been dropped drastically!

Hop into below post, maybe you find some help:

check again the title, category, description and make a catchy picture, this might help your gig.

• Like 2

On 2/20/2023 at 10:21 PM, momotaj2904120 said:

How likely are new sellers to get work?

There are no order guarantees here on Fiverr. Generally, however, the better you are at all-around management of your gigs/services as a business, the better your odds are of possibly earning orders. Strategy, experimentation, out-competing your competition, and some degree of marketing/promotion will be required.

• Like 9
  • Sad 1

15 hours ago, momotaj2904120 said:

How likely are new sellers to get work?

That depends on how good they are at what they offer and how well they present themselves.

New sellers do get work. If you read through the forum, you will see new sellers being happy about getting their first, second...fifth order.

• Like 5

Before buyer request got taken down, I was able to get sales and impressions through it. But now that it's gone, I haven't been able to get offers from Fiverr brief. To be honest, I don't think this new algorithm is fair or favoring the lower level/new sellers at all. Is there a way to increase my impressions? Thanks

• Like 15
  • Thanks 1

You didn't get impressions through buyer requests. You get impressions when your gig shows up in search.

8 minutes ago, momotaj2904120 said:

I was able to get sales

Your profile shows neither reviews nor deliveries. It means you didn't have any sales.

As for how to get sales, you claim to be a digital marketing expert. Use your expertise to promote your Fiverr business.

• Like 12
  • Up 6
  • Thanks 2

"I'm a Digital marketing expert"

It's not illegal to label yourself as an expert, I don't know what you mean with expert but don't label yourself as one. Sellers will think you are lying or        over-exaggerating.

• Like 7
  • Up 2

Let's see if I got this right. You're an expert in digital marketing and advertising and you understand customer psychology, but you can't succeed in promoting your own service on a platform like Fiverr? And you're asking how to?

• Like 6
  • Up 2

• wp_kid changed the title to Kindly check my gig and guide me why am I not getting enough impressions, clicks and got no order yet.
14 hours ago, momotaj2904120 said:

Before buyer request got taken down, I was able to get sales and impressions through it. But now that it's gone, I haven't been able to get offers from Fiverr brief. To be honest, I don't think this new algorithm is fair or favoring the lower level/new sellers at all. Is there a way to increase my impressions? Thanks

When we had buyer request everyone was complaining about it somehow, and honestly it was full of spam messages. Now that it's gone everyone wants it back for some reason? Even if you haven't got any profit from it?

• Like 8
  • Thanks 1

13 minutes ago, momotaj2904120 said:

How can I see which page my gigs are on? The Fiverr search bar is one method but there are thousands of gigs so I was wondering if there is some automated method available to see gig ranking. 

This is quite difficult. Your rank depends on searching keyword

• Like 6

On 2/28/2023 at 9:43 AM, momotaj2904120 said:

Fiverr has changed so much in the last couple of months. Where do I find people looking to hire me on here?

1) You claim to be able to promote businesses to millions of Facebook users worldwide?

2) You also claim to be a digital marketing expert?  

By your own definition. these claims must be fabricated?  They have to be, as if you were as good as you say you are, you would be getting orders through every day. So, the reality is. If you can't grow your own business, then how can you be expected to take peoples hard earned money and deliver results to them? 

The principle of digital marketing isn't just about joining a Facebook group with lots of followers and posting business onto it, and hoping for the best.

You either need to reassess your own skills, or think about weather freelancing is for you.  

But remember!  if you can't Walk the Walk, then don't Talk the Talk! 

Edited by breals
  • Like 8
  • Up 3