How can I get order from fiverr?

milladriaz20

23 minutes ago, michael_deals said:

These impressions are very low to take order at least 2000 impressions should be there,

Based on what evidence?  There are lots of successful sellers that manage to make a decent income with very low impressions. 

I'm interested to know where you have got this number from?

• Like 5
  • Up 1

34 minutes ago, michael_deals said:

These impressions are very low to take order at least 2000 impressions should be there, And one thing more you have no clicks on your gigs, make your thumbnails attractive so buyer click on it, You can not get any order without doing these things that I have discussed above.

This isn't true - you don't need 2k clicks to get orders. I also have a new gig that is averaging less than 50 impressions a day and has very few clicks (like the OP, this is a 7-day view):

image.thumb.png.2be53c8463d32378f7514463f5f5c4c2.png

Most of my gigs do not get over 2k impressions a week and I'm still doing well (averaging 300-700 impressions a week/gig). 

Edited by vickieito
  • Like 5
  • Congrats! 1
  • Up 2

27 minutes ago, michael_deals said:

make your thumbnails attractive so buyer click on it

@milladriaz20 - I agree with @michael_deals on this point. You are a graphic designer and your thumbnails are cut off on 3 of your gig thumbnails. Keep your thumbnails simple with less graphics and 2-5 words describing your services. Buyers only have a few moments to decide whether to click on your gig or not. They won't have time to read all of the text that you have. Use your thumbnails to show off your graphic design skills.

• Like 5
  • Thanks 2

Ok, so if you want to take lot of orders on fiverr, first of all you should make all your seven gigs, and then see which gig is performing better than work on that specific gig and be expert in your work. Try to rank your gig to first, second or at least third page. Then you will have more opportunities to get orders. Be patient don't worry if orders are not coming yet work hard on fiverr  you will get orders very soon.

• Like 3