Jump to content

I completed More than 2600 orders in Fiverr Life time.


Recommended Posts

Hey there!

I've been a part of Fiverr for over 7 years and just completed my 2634th order. I have an overall 5 star rating.

I am working on Php E-commerce website development, i am php Opencart developer to develop the E-commerce website attractive design and fully Dynamic with Product, category, Shipping Methods, Payment Methods All i can do as per client Requirements.

Happy to Work and More Happy with Fiverr Platform, 
Most Thank full to fiverr given me to Platform there i can do to provide my services to seller who want to develop the e-commerce website using Php Opencart.

Thanks

Screenshot_26.png

Edited by kinjan
  • Like 12
  • Congrats! 11
  • Up 1
  • Thanks 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • kinjan changed the title to I completed More than 2600 orders in Fiverr Life time.
5 hours ago, kinjan said:

Hey there!

I've been a part of Fiverr for over 7 years and just completed my 2634th order. I have an overall 5 star rating.

I am working on Php E-commerce website development, i am php Opencart developer to develop the E-commerce website attractive design and fully Dynamic with Product, category, Shipping Methods, Payment Methods All i can do as per client Requirements.

Happy to Work and More Happy with Fiverr Platform, 
Most Thank full to fiverr given me to Platform there i can do to provide my services to seller who want to develop the e-commerce website using Php Opencart.

Thanks

Screenshot_26.png

Congratulation, I want as soon as possible promote the next level in marketplace.

 

  • Like 5
  • Congrats! 2
  • Up 1
  • Thanks 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

27 minutes ago, grayprogrammerz said:

You are also in same category. I guess you both guys just focus on no. of orders than earning. 😅

He is a programmer and I am a writer. So not the same category.

As for the number of orders. What you need to focus is on quality. 

  • Like 5
  • Up 4
  • Thanks 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

35 minutes ago, grayprogrammerz said:

I guess you both guys just focus on no. of orders than earning. 😅

Not sure what you mean by this. ⬆️ Many Level 2 sellers earn much more than top-rated sellers.

"Top-rated" is only a badge and it isn't given to everyone who meet the requirements of top-rated seller. This is different than Level 1 or Level 2 promotions which are automatic. Some sellers will never be top-rated, no matter how good they are or how much money they make. Fiverr only allows a certain number in each category, so other factors (besides seller quality and earnings) come into play.

13 minutes ago, donnovan86 said:

What you need to focus is on quality. 

This is the key. ⬆️ Both @kinjan and @donnovan86 are high-quality sellers with many, happy customers. You don't get that far by focusing on orders OR on earnings. These two sellers understand what their customers want and can deliver it in a way that meets or exceeds the customers expectation. That's why they are both successful here on Fiverr.

  • Like 12
  • Thanks 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

13 hours ago, grayprogrammerz said:

Congrats !

Strange you are Level Two seller. You supposed to be Top Rated.

Why do you think that? A seller can deliver many orders with bad reviews, late deliveries and lousy response times. There are many things that go into a TRS badge. If someone has 2600 sales and is level 2 they are failing in some key points related to quality or customer service. Definitely someone to avoid.  

Edited by newsmike
  • Like 6
  • Thanks 2
Link to comment
Share on other sites

20 hours ago, vickieito said:

"Top-rated" is only a badge and it isn't given to everyone who meet the requirements of top-rated seller. This is different than Level 1 or Level 2 promotions which are automatic.

image.thumb.png.65456630daf0d8831c37931c0d8f3e27.png

But in analytics I see $20K earnings is target. So you mean fiverr will manually select even after finishing all these requirements ?

  • Like 5
  • Congrats! 2
  • Up 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

16 minutes ago, grayprogrammerz said:

image.thumb.png.65456630daf0d8831c37931c0d8f3e27.png

But in analytics I see $20K earnings is target. So you mean fiverr will manually select even after finishing all these requirements ?

It's strange that you said that he should be a Top Rated Seller but in actual you have zero knowledge regarding how to become a Top Rated Seller? If you did not know then you should not have said that..

And yes, Fiverr usually selects TRS manually/hand-picked by them! 

  • Like 6
  • Up 2
  • Thanks 2
Link to comment
Share on other sites

23 minutes ago, grayprogrammerz said:

But in analytics I see $20K earnings is target. So you mean fiverr will manually select even after finishing all these requirements ?

If you actually read what it says in the analytics, it's that $20k is a requirement to be nominated for a TRS, not to automatically become a TRS.

Most sellers never become a TRS, no matter how much they earn.

  • Like 7
  • Up 2
  • Thanks 2
Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Please sign in to comment

You will be able to leave a comment after signing in



Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...