None of my Fiverr gigs are showing up on search. Support says it does. What can I do?

sreeharia742

Question

Hey, Its been four days since my Fiverr gigs stopped showing up on search. I noticed this when my gigs completely stopped getting impressions or clicks. No matter how I search, searching with exact title, keywords, turning on online & local sellers, still can't find it. I am not selling an overly saturated service (One of my gig was in search results with 240 other gigs, but not anymore). I contacted support about this and I think I got an automated message saying "it is showing up in search" and the request was closed. What can I do?

• Like 12
  • Sad 5
  • Up 1
  • Thanks 1

23 answers to this question

Same here, all of my gigs are not showing up in the search results and I have been tweaking my gigs very now and then but nothing has been working for me. Fiverr customer support comes up with the same pre-written text whenever I approach them. Need help understanding why its happening.

• Like 10
  • Congrats! 1

On 2/5/2023 at 10:38 AM, mariashtelle1 said:

Ok, are your impressions completely at zero? 

I have the same problem for a week now! My gigs are not searchable, with any search key, local or online sellers option! Customer support after several messages told me that they will forward my issue to another department without any result till now. However, my impressions are not 0 but between 3to7 (still very low), I guessed that these impressions may be from my previous clients.

• Like 7
  • Congrats! 1

2 minutes ago, ritsolution said:

May be i got impression and click from social media where i shared my gig ? 

No you didn’t. Impressions is literally how many times your gig was shown in fiverr search results. Fiverr doesn’t show your gig all the time and to everyone, only to people who are most likely to buy it 

• Like 1
  • Up 2
  • Thanks 1

2 minutes ago, mariashtelle1 said:

No you didn’t. Impressions is literally how many times your gig was shown in fiverr search results. Fiverr doesn’t show your gig all the time and to everyone, only to people who are most likely to buy it 

You mean to say other people' can search my gig on Fiverr till now but i could not search ? 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

On 2/3/2023 at 11:47 PM, sreeharia742 said:

Hey, Its been four days since my Fiverr gigs stopped showing up on search. I noticed this when my gigs completely stopped getting impressions or clicks. No matter how I search, searching with exact title, keywords, turning on online & local sellers, still can't find it. I am not selling an overly saturated service (One of my gig was in search results with 240 other gigs, but not anymore). I contacted support about this and I think I got an automated message saying "it is showing up in search" and the request was closed. What can I do?

same here 

• Like 1