Scammers EA Experts

xuspat

Question

Good evening, I am writing desperately and with a lot of disappointment and anger.
Personally, I have been trying for a few weeks to find a professional to purchase an Expert Advisor for metatrader. Searching directly in the search engine of the page, professionals began to appear to me. I have contacted many of them and I have actually paid 4 of them to carry out the project for me. All of them are scammers: 1) I sent the money to the first and he disappeared 2) I paid the second and at that moment he told me that if I wanted the complete project I had to pay $250 more than agreed, 3) the third more than the same and 4) I pay him and he sends me an incomplete file and impossible to load in the program. It tells me that if I want it to be installed (which I have NOT asked for and I know how to do perfectly) I must pay again.
I have everyone's conversations, especially 4 because it is the most recent.
Please, I need maximum dissemination of the message because you really have the site full of scammers. And most importantly, I have lost a lot of money with people who advertise on your page.
Luckily I have found a person who has done exactly what I have asked and has given me all the facilities in the world. But now what? Scammers stole my money.

• Like 6
  • Up 1

2 answers to this question

Well, you could have canceled the orders or claimed a refund.

5 hours ago, xuspat said:

I need maximum dissemination of the message because you really have the site full of scammers.

Aren't you supposed to contact customer support? because we are sellers and we won't be able to give your stolen money or take action against those scammers. 

• Like 3