Why my gig promotion only lasted 2 days then got Unqualified for no reason? help

karyface1

Question

Hi, I was promoting my best selling gig on fiverr (logo design) through Promoted Gigs... it was great my impressions increased and got some good sales with great feedback and 5 star reviews, I replied fast... so I don't know why my promotion lasted only 2 days, then I got a notification that my gig was unqualified for gig promotion! I had no issues, so I don't understand.

Any help would be appreciated! This is my gig  https://www.fiverr.com/karyface1/design-the-best-professional-signature-text-logo

• Like 14

14 answers to this question

I am facing the same issue, i was paying for promotiong of my two gigs, got a lot of orders by promoting those gigs, got a lot of 5.0 stars reviews and then suddenly all my gigs are marked as "unqualified" for promotion. Also all my gig rankings suddenly are 0. I am waiting for answer too and i hope someone will explaing this.

• Like 11

10 minutes ago, mhparvez said:

It's happen when buyer give you hidden feedback bad, Normally buyer put 5-star feedback publicly but in private they give you some bad feedback that is the one of the major reason.

Okay, i understand that, but why all my gigs have bad ranking, it all happened in one day, all my gigs dropped down to the point when i cant even find them anymore on any page

• Like 5

2 hours ago, mhparvez said:

It's happen when buyer give you hidden feedback bad, Normally buyer put 5-star feedback publicly but in private they give you some bad feedback that is the one of the major reason.

My buyers even gave me tips! So I don't think that was the issue. 

• Like 7

14 hours ago, karyface1 said:

I meet all the metrics, 7K reviews.  4.9 gig score, Level 2 (used to be a top rated years ago)... what I hate is that they don't tell us what are the "additional quality metrics)

I think that "additional quality metrics" are nice gig rankings (you can focus on keywords and description so you can get your gig up to 2nd or 3rd page) i am not sure, but that helped me before.

However, now i jave same problem as you, my gig cant be promoted and all i can do now is wait.

I hope we will both find solution for this, i will let you know what helped me if i get my gig promotion availablility back. 😊

• Like 3
  • Thanks 2

10 hours ago, bokiiii said:

I think that "additional quality metrics" are nice gig rankings (you can focus on keywords and description so you can get your gig up to 2nd or 3rd page) i am not sure, but that helped me before.

However, now i jave same problem as you, my gig cant be promoted and all i can do now is wait.

I hope we will both find solution for this, i will let you know what helped me if i get my gig promotion availablility back. 😊

Thank you 🙂 

• Like 4
  • Up 1