How Can Get My First Order On Fiverr...?

roksanapopi

I have been existing from last 3 months. I promote my Fiverr services on many platforms like LinkedIn and Twitter.
But I still can't find any job in this market place.
Please help me out through legit suggestions so that, I can get my first job on Fiverr. 

Thanks 
Roksana Akter.

• Like 14

Hi Roksanapopi and welcome to Fiverr 🙂

You've done some very smart moves by promoting your gigs on other platforms too, here are some advices for you:

Make as much gigs as you can (i think you can make up to 7 gigs)

Do some keywords research and see which keywords are describing your gigs the best

Make eye-catching image for your gigs

Make nice describe for your gigs (you can see how other sellers made description but don't copy their description)

Be nice to your customers and give some time to see which keywords will give your gig best ranking possible

All the best! 🙂

• Like 14

1 hour ago, bokiiii said:

Hi Roksanapopi and welcome to Fiverr 🙂

You've done some very smart moves by promoting your gigs on other platforms too, here are some advices for you:

Make as much gigs as you can (i think you can make up to 7 gigs)

Do some keywords research and see which keywords are describing your gigs the best

Make eye-catching image for your gigs

Make nice describe for your gigs (you can see how other sellers made description but don't copy their description)

Be nice to your customers and give some time to see which keywords will give your gig best ranking possible

All the best! 🙂

Thanks. 

• Like 11

• 1 month later...