Give me some SEO tricks for Gig

sumyyaneetu

Question

6 answers to this question

How can you claim to be a voiceover artist when you can barely string a sentence together?  Especially as you say in your profile that you're fluent in English

I will also leave it to the voiceover experts, but I am pretty sure that you're using some kind of software for your accent.  @newsmike @andymoorevoice  and any other professional on here can probably tell within a few milli seconds? 👇

Provide quality voiceover, american female accent by Sumyyaneetu | Fiverr

If that is the case then you're a fraud, and any 'seo tricks' that you make will be completely pointless as your customers will see right through you! 

Happy to be proven wrong! 

Edited by breals
  • Like 16
  • Up 8

2 hours ago, andymoorevoice said:

I'm from the school of "you don't need a pop filter if you have good mic placement and technique"

Excellent points all around. And I'm glad someone else finally posted the above. @mjensen415 @frank_d is there any chance that Adam could be convinced that people who put text through an AI speech generator should  have an entire category to themselves, as they are clearly not providing Voice Overs. This is equivalent to letting someone who edits articles claim that they authored them. Beyond that, fraudsters like this clearly need to be chased off, but since that seems unlikely until Elon buys Fiverr, can't we at least prevent them from clogging up the works where actual voice over artists are trying to work? 

@andymoorevoice you continually keep adding more logs to my fire of "we need a paywall to sell, and we need it now." Not sure how you feel about that, but you surely give me even more ammo on this. 

Edited by newsmike
  • Like 17
  • Up 2

39 minutes ago, sumyyaneetu said:

Give me some seo tricks for 2nd nish.

I don't know any tricks for "professional sellers" that use digital voices, and claim that they are real Human voice overs. You are defrauding your buyers. So, yeah.... you get no help from me.

22 minutes ago, breals said:

I will also leave it to the voiceover experts, but I am pretty sure that you're using some kind of software for your accent.

I can confirm that those are digital software voices. 100% certain.

24 minutes ago, breals said:

Happy to be proven wrong!

You're in luck, because we can -- and now have -- proven you right. 

• Like 15
  • Haha 2

4 hours ago, nilimamim508 said:

If you want rank your gig on Fiverr First Find 5 tag and then 5 tags you use your description tittle and on page SEO your image. And Active fiverr In sha allah very soon you get a work.

Thank You

This you?  Why are you giving advice, especially when it is nonsense?

image.thumb.png.c32a568af522b76e388c6eea3e821904.png

• Like 13