Let's talk success in uncertainty. Introducing The Lift!

mjensen415

"Building and running businesses is always a complex task and the challenge is even larger in times of economic downturn. That is why we have created The Lift to help our community with access to the insights, advice, and resources they need to stay on the course and thrive." - Micha Kaufman

If you haven't seen it, please check out the resources on "The Lift" site -> https://www.fiverr.com/cp/the-lift

Is there anything you're doing that you want to share to insulate your business from the economic downturn?  
Do you have any questions around challenges that you've had over the last few months? 

• Like 244
  • Haha 5
  • Congrats! 1
  • Up 3
  • Thanks 22

• mjensen415 changed the title to Let's talk success in uncertainty. Introducing The Lift!
7 hours ago, mjensen415 said:

If you haven't seen it, please check out the resources on "The Lift" site -> https://www.fiverr.com/cp/the-lift

The Lift looks really great, @mjensen415!

It looks like it's a central hub of all the resources offered to business owners (i.e., sellers on the platform and those purchasing services for their businesses).

Questions - 

• What is the "Success Team" that we can reach out to via email whenever we want to? How is this team different from Customer Support or the team of Success Managers?
  • Will there be a new forum created for The Lift (as in the case of Seller Plus) or will the existing forum be used? If the purpose of the forum/Community Hub is to elevate businesses and promote quality discussions, the forum will need to be elevated to accomplish that. Otherwise, business owners may become frustrated with the forum in its current state and leave.

I like the links to Fiverr Learn, the Community Hub, Resources (articles and guides), and Partners. I noticed the links to services (via sellers on the platform) are linked to the smart algorithm because it pulls up sellers that I have purchased from in the past. I'll start reading through all the resources available on The Lift. 😊

Thanks for the heads up on this new resource!

• Like 160
  • Up 6
  • Thanks 11

Lift is a good addition, all help is good help!

I'm especially pleased to see Fiverr mention taxes! I think this is an iceberg on the horizon for so many sellers that sell but don't think it matters because maybe it's not a huge amount of money.

I can see a time when governments just ask freelancing sites for user data and their earnings, like they are increasingly doing with crypto (coinbase for e.g.), and there are going to be a lot of back taxes and fines. 

• Like 146
  • Congrats! 1
  • Up 4
  • Thanks 6

I'm sure Fiverr is grateful for the feedback and will take action if possible.

Anyway, let's now try to keep the feedback to what we think about the content and the questions!

12 hours ago, mjensen415 said:

Is there anything you're doing that you want to share to insulate your business from the economic downturn?  
Do you have any questions around challenges that you've had over the last few months? 

I'm considering new services, building out my portfolio (it's been on my to-do list forever!) and perhaps adjusting my pricing / packages.

I also want to create a course, and it's a key goal for me over the next few months!

Edited by williambryan392
  • Like 117
  • Congrats! 2
  • Up 4
  • Thanks 1

• 2 weeks later...

Part of a freelance journey is knowing when to reach out for guidance. To stop and breathe. To reflect on changes both professionally and personally. 

Lift just gave me a “Lift” by being amazed that the most important freelance platform in the world cares about us as individuals. In times of slow business and global challenges, Fiverr encourages you to look inward. Go back to the basics. I was just having a conversation with my husband about this. I said, “I think about what is really important like health, family, creativity and travel. Freelance allows you to put those things front and center. But sometimes, those important life challenges take time from your day and focus. Just get back to focus when you can and be grateful you have the freedom to choose.”

What a fantastic idea. 

Having the links to the local community events is so helpful. Being able to reach out and meet people in person is so freeing and lovely! 

Thank you Fiverr! 

Edited by melissaharlowvo
  • Like 81
  • Congrats! 1
  • Up 3
  • Thanks 2

Guest salehpro

Getting seller plus status is a dream as well as an asset. I checked it from my friend's account, in a word, all the features are fabulous. Seller can initially optimize his/her account, gigs(image, heading, description, FAQ) etc through the fiverr's keyword research opportunity. 

ROI for seller plus subscription would be obviously 100x. Really, thriving minded sellers can get benefited via Fiverr Lift.

• 2 weeks later...

I strongly believe we need to pass laws against such unacceptably minimal support by these tech giants. If hiring some international chat support agents  for $5 an hour makes their profit 0.01% lower the world will survive.

• Like 42

This is just a short message to let you know how much I enjoyed this resource. There is nothing better than The Lift and it is full of amazing resources that are available for any individual seeking assistance and support during a difficult time. Once again, thank you so much for sharing this information with us!

• Like 38