Tips to Rank gig...

mustasimjawad

5 hours ago, mustasimjawad said:

What Should I do Now?

Figure out how to stand out among tens of thousands of others offering the very same services.

Data entry and file conversion seem to be services offered by those who have no idea what to offer (possibly because they no have skills in anything someone would want to spend money on), and they seem to race each other to the bottom.

I'm not saying it's impossible to get orders in those (sub)categories; if there are so many freelancers offering those services, there has to be some demand for them. But you will have to figure out how to get noticed among all those sellers who offer the same. What can you offer that nobody else can? Why would any buyer choose you and not one of the tens of thousands of others?

And, if you really have skills as a digital marketer (as you say you do on your profile), why don't you use them to promote your Fiverr services?

• Like 8

The truth is that there is no faster way to get order here on Fiverr anymore since buyer request is not available anymore. 

All you can do for now is to make sure you create an attractive gig with good image that captured what you can offer. 

Then keep hoping for it to attract a nice buyer to you or be part of Fiverr Brief matching to buyer's. 

Fiverr is not like before that people get order very fast like the old seller's. Everything has completely changed likewise Fiverr got thousands of seller's that offer same services. Chance's for one to get order is very slim. 

It's getting to 3 months I joined Fiverr, I haven't got any order yet even when I have sent almost 200 buyer request before it was cancelled. I only do get messages from fake buyers. We just have to keep hoping for the best. 

• Like 7

• 2 weeks later...
4 minutes ago, mustasimjawad said:

It have been a month but I don't get any brief.

I didn't get briefs for the first 2 months, so it can take a while before you start getting briefs.

You might also want to read this thread here:

https://community.fiverr.com/forums/topic/293601-how-to-get-buyer-request/?do=findComment&comment=1850772

• Like 6
  • Up 1

1 minute ago, vickieito said:

I didn't get briefs for the first 2 months, so it can take a while before you start getting briefs.

You might also want to read this thread here:

https://community.fiverr.com/forums/topic/293601-how-to-get-buyer-request/?do=findComment&comment=1850772

Thank you,, I already saw that. but I am in a little bit confusion. I wanna post a new gig, so that I wanna know how to match a gig with brief.

• Like 6

10 minutes ago, mustasimjawad said:

I wanna post a new gig, so that I wanna know how to match a gig with brief.

Post a gig that you have a skill in and make sure that the "Get brief" feature is turned on. If there are matches, you will get briefs. What category are you creating a gig in?

• Like 5

As a new seller in Fiverr, I always Facing of fall down of gig impression. Also facing the problem of gig rank. Being active on fiverr 18/19 hour per day but don't get clicks, and order. You know how much important First order is to the new seller like me. We have skills but don't get the opportunity to show them. 

So experts gives us tips how we can rank your gig, and get the first order. thank you.🥰

• Like 5
  • Sad 2

On 11/21/2022 at 12:02 PM, dilrubahasan222 said:

Brother, always remember one thing, hard work never goes in vain. do you know patience is one of man's greatest assets? So be patient, success will come inshallah. Also spend more time on fiverr and gig marketing.

Thank you so much sis. 🥰

• Like 3