Fiver gig ranking

wordpress_web14

Question

6 answers to this question

4 hours ago, wordpress_web14 said:

It has been three months since I create the first gig, but the gig is not getting ranked, so I am not getting any orders. Please advise on this.

Your last delivery was 4 days ago and you are saying that you are not getting any orders? 🤔 

Well it looks like you have chosen a competitive niche so work on your gigs (image, description, tag).

• Like 10

3 hours ago, dmarketer_abdul said:

First of all u need to create a eye catchy gig image and image seo and put in targeted keyword of title, description, tags. Description should be unique and clear. Then u need to be a right way of gig marketing. Finally ur gig will be ranking in first 10 pages.

It's really helpful way for us ..

• Like 7

15 hours ago, fbalamin said:

You can delete your account and open another account, then create your gig. But remember, create your gig properly with eye-catching images. And active full one month properly. I think it will help you a lot.

Do you want him to get him banned by creating another account too? It violates TOS! 

So I will encourage you to read TOS (Terms of Services) AGAIN!

Secondly you have joined Fiverr recently (Nov 2022) so you are a newbie. Kindly do not advise others like the way you are! Do some research first!

Also, how will it help him if he stays online for 1 month? Explain!!

Edited by smartdezigns
Additional Content
  • Like 5