Is There Any Chance Of Success For New Sellers Without Buyer Request?

seopro365

I'm a new seller on Fiverr and I believe I have the right skills to perform excellently if given the chance to work. I have also created gigs based on my skills and passed the requisite test and performed excellently (I scored in the top 10 percentile). However, I haven't been able to get any offer so far since I joined Fiverr. Maybe, with Buyer Request, I would have been able to get a couple of clients but unfortunately it has been removed. 

Without Buyer Request, how can new sellers like me have a fighting chance of succeeding? 

Also, I feel so helpless and even frustrated to be opening and refreshing my profile everyday, hoping to get a new offer, all to no avail. 

Please, what else can I do to boost my chances of succeeding in Fiverr?

• Like 11
  • Up 1

First of all welcome you are new joiner.🥀 We are really proud to have an experienced skilled person like you. 😍

For example, a shopkeeper opens a shop in a market and at first he does not expect orders very quickly. Same, please don't expect the order too fast, you will be more disappointed. So please keep promoting your service on various social media, this way your target audience will know about your service and you will generate your sales very quickly.
Congratulations in advance for your moment. 🥰

• Like 12
  • Thanks 1

16 hours ago, seopro365 said:

Without Buyer Request, how can new sellers like me have a fighting chance of succeeding?

You have the same chance at succeeding, as every other seller who focuses their services on the marketplace (or your own marketing). You do not need access to Buyer Requests in order to earn orders here on Fiverr.

16 hours ago, seopro365 said:

Also, I feel so helpless and even frustrated to be opening and refreshing my profile everyday, hoping to get a new offer

Why are you sitting around, waiting for random things to happen to you? Get out into your markets, and convince your target customers to hire you -- just like any business person does.

• Like 11
  • Up 1
  • Thanks 1