How to get more clicks?

hira_mustafa

Hello everyone! Can anyone please tell me how to get more click on my gigs. I have one more serious issue, every buyer which comes to me have a low budget and expects a lot of work from me. Plus a lot of buyers just drop me a message with their query I respond them immediately and listen to them but at the time of placing order they just get disappeared. Please guide me with this and have a look at my gigs as well to give me reviews for improvements.

• Like 13

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Hello everyone! I am facing a strange situation right now. My gig is not showing in search results just like previous but now I am getting more impressions and clicks then ever. I am really not getting that if I am not able to find my gig in the search results then how am I getting this much impressions and clicks. Plus I have tried to check it incognito mode as well, by applying filters but it does not show up! Kindly tell me what iss the matter and what happened to my gig.

• Like 5

15 hours ago, hira_mustafa said:

I am really not getting that if I am not able to find my gig in the search results then how am I getting this much impressions and clicks.

Because it doesn’t matter if you can or can not find your gig. Fiverr is matching gigs to the people who are most likely to buy, their search history etc. 

In this case fiverr just decided that you are not likely to buy your own gig and not showing it to you. 
But if you have impressions then other people can see it. 

• Like 5
  • Up 1

1 minute ago, mariashtelle1 said:

Because it doesn’t matter if you can or can not find your gig. Fiverr is matching gigs to the people who are most likely to buy, their search history etc. 

In this case fiverr just decided that you are not likely to buy your own gig and not showing it to you. 
But if you have impressions then other people can see it. 

It is strange ... everything was working fine before and my other gigs show up in search results though they dont have any rating

• Like 5