Completed orders should not be cancelled

shehzad_deisgns

Dear Fiverr community: I hope everything is going well for you. Recently, I was notified about cancelled orders that I had already finished and received five-star reviews for. I contacted customer service, and all they would say was that this order was not eligible for compensation. What is the seller's responsibility? Delivering high-quality work within time? right? I did. There was no any single mistake. The buyer was happy so he gave me 5 stars.

Fiverr and the customer must handle the situation if the customer uses a fake credit card or experiences any kind of chargeback problems with their banks. Why did Fiverr deduct money from our cleared funds before returning it to the buyer's balance? There should be a change to this algorithm.

This is completely painful, you finish order gets a good rating and after a month you see your completed order is cancelled and the payment is dedcuted from your new balance. Not happy with this, what do you say?

Thanks 🙂

• Like 9
  • Up 1

15 minutes ago, shehzad_deisgns said:

There was no any single mistake. The buyer was happy so he gave me 5 stars.

Maybe he checked after reviewing and encountered issues. A lot of people rate before checking, so it might be a reason.

Also, there might be a reason why your order is not compensated by Fiverr... That alone shows they checked and something was not ok. Normally you will be compensated.

Anyway, orders can and should be canceled, since it helps protect buyers. What if a seller sends nothing, the buyer is offline for a while, and the order is still complete? The seller gets paid and the buyer is out that amount of money. 

• Like 7
  • Up 1

It has chargeback issues with their payment providers. Some buyers use fake cards or some cards which has issues so fiverr took money from seller balance and return to them. As far as buyer protection policy concern, seller deserve this too. I can't share screenshot here, I'm a logo designer and I mostly do work as sample before putting order. So, the buyer was satisfied and then we proceeded to order through custom request. But fiverr only support buyers.

• Like 5
  • Up 1