Package description is too long (maximum is 100 characters) error

realkurusu

Question

2 answers to this question

The minimum amount of characters in the gig description is 120 characters (the help bit says it should be at least 120 characters -though I don't know if that's a recommended minimum or an absolute minimum) and the max it says is 1200 characters.

But the package description is a different field (there's 3 package descriptions in a gig if it has 3 packages), and for package descriptions it only lets you enter a lower amount of characters. So the gig description is the big text entry box for the whole gig. The package description is just for a particular package. So it's saying one of your package descriptions is too many characters. So try lowering the number chars in one of them if they are >100 chars.

Edited by uk1000
  • Like 5

4 minutes ago, realkurusu said:

The description of my gig is 343/1200 characters long, but i get a large red pop up reading Package description is too long (maximum is 100 characters), however the MINIMUM amount of characters is 120. 

Please help.

Hi @realkurusu,

This might be a bug. You can report this error to Fiverr Customer Support by creating a ticket here:

https://www.fiverr.com/support_tickets/account-and-security/report-bug

• Like 5