Do you regret?

rabihumakhan

On 10/8/2022 at 5:17 PM, chessart_studio said:

And what is the problem about a woman being gentle? No man likes rude woman

Nothing's wrong with women being gentle. However, it is wrong and must be stopped to force women to be submissive and consider this as being gentle. 

Yes human kind survived for tens of thousands of years not because of marriage but because of intimated relationships between women and men and marriage has got nothing to do with that. 
Also, we aren't living in primitive times are we? It's completely OK to live by your choices and avoid getting into a relationship you don't feel comfortable in. 

Finally, it's the age of science and technology and (it won't happen though) if all human beings stopped getting into the 'traditional' relationships, we would still be able to create new human beings. 

It's kind of OK if for some time, the growth of population is controlled. 

//No man likes rude woman//

Who told you that women's existence depends upon men's happiness and likeness? 
I personally could care 0.00001 mg for men who believe I should be changed to make them happy. 
We are in the modern world which should be just, secular, and equal as well. 

Kindly come out of that deception that you still could control women.  

Two claps! 

• Like 7

11 hours ago, vickiespencer said:

Your thoughts reflect mine regarding working too hard in school and not enjoying the university journey as much as I could have. That is why I cautioned my sons to do well in school but to remember to enjoy themselves too!

Well, such words instill positivity and happiness in me. 

Seeing so many great people enjoy life and believe that achieving perfection isn't possible and let's live with it is something I would always like to follow. 

• Like 7

12 hours ago, chessart_studio said:

Forget any ideology that says man can live without a woman, or a woman can live without man. God created man and woman to be together and have happy relationship to each other.

Some men like men. Some women like women. There's nothing wrong with that...and discrimination isn't allowed on Fiverr.

• Like 12

Honestly. 

Are we really going to become this? Us? 
Are we not the only refuge left in your world, free from the ever present, bumper sticker, pseudo complexity of charged political speak?

Is this what we’re doing now? Assuming battle positions, shields with “virtue signaling” stickers placed firmly on the front? 

Is that what you want? 

Aren’t you the slightest bit satisfied that we maintain a sliver of pre news cycle mentality in this place? Isn’t it cool that I have no idea what your political leanings are, thus, no need to firmly and aggressively define you?

Do we really have to chase away that bad man for his differing views? For Christ sake - the arguments aren’t even in the ballpark of the actually developed counter points. It’s like arguing with a melting popsicle. 

Isn’t it nifty that I can like you, and you can like me and we can collectively hate the person posting “why are my numbers down,” in the wrong section? Do we absolutely, irrefutably have to be an indoctrinated megaphone at every instance in our lives - so much so that we rip down the one place where we’ve found some commonality?

Look. Me too. I see the opposition here, readying their weapons and doing vocal exercises - preparing themselves for scream therapy and I’m ready to pin everyone’s false points to the wall and eviscerate anyone who dare strike their keyboard. I feel the nearness of the enemy and I’m ready to dismantle their world view, rewire their ready-made ideology and use their brain as a low grade energy source for my YouTube browsing  (it’s mostly Disney ride walkthroughs - bet you didn’t see that coming). 

And it wouldn’t be close.

But then I think … “this is the last place we have to share a common goal without someone synthesizing our hatred and forcing us to forget what makes us similar.”

We’re the last dive where odd folks are more the same than not. 

We’re business owners
Over workers. 
Recovering Cynics. 
Closet Dreamers. 
Sweat pants wearers. 
Laptop warriors. 
Coffee junkies.
Psych watchers. 
David Lynch lovers. 
R&B pianists.

and above all else, we’re “Vanilla Sky” apologists.

I lost my thought. Hold on. Something about togetherness … maybe it was puppies.

Got it. Hit the music: 

In any other realm, I’m proud of my stances, my world view, my perspective and I’m ready to fight you to the annihilation of your precious feelings to have it that way. But not here.

Here, there’s a smidgen of a fraction of a chance that we’re still allowed to be likeminded - without the looming reality of knowing that we’re not. We’re given this incredibly insignificant opportunity to be somewhat similar and we’ve done really … okay … things with it. But that’s better than most people have. Most people have nowhere left. Not one place without adhering to the policies, talking points and echo chamber that defines them. And more than that, they have zero chance to know that their theoretical enemy, is actually someone they rather like.

The topic was regret.

Ahem. 
I regret that part where I admitted, in public, that I have a deep love for the widely panned, Cameron Crowe misfire, “Vanilla Sky.”

But time will prove my regret unfounded. Just you wait and see, Jack. 

• Like 9
  • Confused 2

24 minutes ago, miiila said:

Not having spent more time with people who aren't there any more to spend time with. That's about it. Everything else is transport.

It reminds me my time with my deceased father.  He had prostate cancer and spent the last seven months of his life in different hospitals. I have also spent most of  those last seven months with him, serving him. 

I still remember the night of 11th March, 2015, 9:40 pm, when he breathed his last. 

My life has totally changed after my father's death. 

We should spend more time with our loved ones before its too late. 😥

• Like 10

On 10/9/2022 at 3:38 AM, rabihumakhan said:

Nothing's wrong with women being gentle. However, it is wrong and must be stopped to force women to be submissive and consider this as being gentle. 

Well, there is women that likes to be submissive to a man, its their choices. Anyway, women´s is submissive to their bosses in their jobs, but can´t be submissive to their husbands, the ones that realy loves them. A boss don´t care about his woman staff unless she does her job. Anytime he can fire her. A husband made a promisse to love a woman, and be with her for the rest of his life, in richness or poorness, in healthy or diseasse. So let the womem that choosed to be submissive to a lovely man being what they choosed to be. Its her choice.

Yes human kind survived for tens of thousands of years not because of marriage but because of intimated relationships between women and men and marriage has got nothing to do with that.  

Marriage has a lot with that. The societies that didn´t have marriage institutions suffered and disappeared. Without marriage, without a promisse of protection and provision from a man, women suffers. Let me explain: there is many factor that leads single womem to destruction withou marriage: In ancient ages, if a woman gets pregnant and if she didn´t have a man by her side, she could be vulnerable to the atack of a beast at anytime. In fact, any women that lived alone during cave ages, died. Women needed a way to make a man be with her, or herself and her children would dies. So cave men that just makes a lot of babies with a lot of women saw that their women and childrens was dying too, because he wasn´t presence to protect their women. No man can gives attention to a lot of womem. So was needed the monogamy if humankind wants to survive. Each man chooses your women and protects and provides her, or everybody would dies. Marriage comes and is working until now.

Also, we aren't living in primitive times are we? It's completely OK to live by your choices and avoid getting into a relationship you don't feel comfortable in. 

Yes, it is. Lives by your choice. If you don´t wants a relationship its your choice. I`m not forcing anyone to lives like I lives. I´m just telling in this topic what is my choices, and my choice is loving God, having a lovely, gentle and submissive wife, having childrens and loves a lot my wife and childrens. I love my family.

Finally, it's the age of science and technology and (it won't happen though) if all human beings stopped getting into the 'traditional' relationships, we would still be able to create new human beings. 

Yes, but I wouldn´t like to be in Aldous Huxley´s distopy. I realy prefer to have relationships. Love is the cure for these times of despair whose a lot of peoples doesn´t believes in relationships anymore: like feminists and mgtows.

It's kind of OK if for some time, the growth of population is controlled

No, it isn´t! This is a very bad idea! There is still a lot of resources in earth. In fact resources are infinites, every resource has cycles. Earths provides foods as much as peoples works.

Who told you that women's existence depends upon men's happiness and likeness? 

I personally could care 0.00001 mg for men who believe I should be changed to make them happy. 

So, you want that a man makes you happy but you don´t wants to makes him happy? You wants that a man changes himself to makes you happy but you won´t change 0.000001 mg of yourself to make him happy? Relationships is an exchange, you must makes someone happy, to be happy in return.

We are in the modern world which should be just, secular, and equal as well. 

We are equal in rights. But we aren´t equal in biology, psicology, needs, tastes and behaviors. You are free to choose any path for your life, but also you must takes responsabilities for your own choices. If you choosed, you are responsible for the consequences of your choices.

Kindly come out of that deception that you still could control women. 

I´m not saying that I can control women. Don´t think men is your enemies, they aren´t. On the world exists good men and evil men, exists also good women and evil women.

I´m fully agree that everyone is free to do their own choices. If a woman chooses to live doing  b d s...m, its her choice; if a woman falls in love for a bandit man (syndrome of stocolm) its her choice; If a woman wants to have 50 cats inside her house, its her choice. If a woman wants to spend all her life working and making money its her choice. If a woman wants to be single for the rest of her life its her choice too.

Also, if a woman choosed to marry to a lovely man, be submissive to him, be a housewife and have a lot of kids, its also her choice.

• Like 7

On 10/9/2022 at 3:49 AM, catwriter said:

Some men like men. Some women like women. There's nothing wrong with that...and discrimination isn't allowed on Fiverr.

I knows that. But I´m not talking about men who likes men or women who likes women, I´m talking about peoples that thinks they can lives alone. If you are a man that like man, or a woman that like woman, go on, choose anyone you like to be with. My point is that nobody can lives alone.

• Like 8

On 10/9/2022 at 12:50 AM, vickiespencer said:

Ladies, ladies, I am the Gold Medalist regarding age on the Fiverr Forum!🥇 I am 70+. 😊

I really like your positive attitude on life, the way you say yourself the Gold Medalist regarding age. Glad to know that people of your age are here on Fiverr! Thanks for sharing. This would be an inspiration for many 🙂 

Edited by cartoon_avatar
  • Like 12