how to get order

smrakib

• 1 month later...

Hello Fiverr community! I'm relatively new to freelancing on Fiverr, and I'm curious to hear about your experiences. What's the most valuable lesson you've learned during your time as a freelancer on this platform? Whether it's a tip for success, a challenge you've overcome, or a memorable client interaction, please share your insights with those of us who are just starting out. I'd love to hear your stories and advice!

• Like 5

1 hour ago, smrakib said:

buyer order left without confirmation offer and no response ?

haha i was getting frustrated also in my early days visit order you will find there ignore requirements and   send thing he order for complete order if he didn't reply your order gonna complete after a day

• Like 9

• 1 month later...
On 8/19/2023 at 11:54 AM, filipdevaere said:

Keep selling and keep your buyers happy.
This is exactly what I do. Because of this, Fiverr rewards me with a good ranking. Even my not-so-popular gigs are available on the first page of the search results.
This is the proof (I have marked my gigs in red).

Web capture_19-8-2023_141654_www.fiverr.com.jpeg

Its really impressive, can you please share more informations about how to make buyers happy and rank the gigs.

• Like 4

32 minutes ago, abdheshkjha said:

can you please share more informations about how to make buyers happy and rank the gigs.

This is all easy.

How to make buyers happy:

-        Over-deliver

-        Deliver quality

-        Use competitive prices

-        Good communication

-        Tell no lies (mainly about your language skills, other skills, education, experience, etc.)

-        Promise nothing that is not possible or not completely possible

-        Deliver on time (not just in time, a few days before the deadline is perfect).

-        Let them feel that they are important

-        Etc.

How to rank:

-        The ranking follows automatically. When you sell enough and your buyers are happy, then Fiverr rewards you with a good ranking. If Fiverr does not earn money from your sales, then there will be no or a low ranking.

• Like 10

10 hours ago, filipdevaere said:

This is all easy.

How to make buyers happy:

-        Over-deliver

-        Deliver quality

-        Use competitive prices

-        Good communication

-        Tell no lies (mainly about your language skills, other skills, education, experience, etc.)

-        Promise nothing that is not possible or not completely possible

-        Deliver on time (not just in time, a few days before the deadline is perfect).

-        Let them feel that they are important

-        Etc.

How to rank:

-        The ranking follows automatically. When you sell enough and your buyers are happy, then Fiverr rewards you with a good ranking. If Fiverr does not earn money from your sales, then there will be no or a low ranking.

Thank you so much!

• Like 4