How to get fiverr Rising Talent.

cool_lead

29 minutes ago, cool_lead said:

How to get fiverr Rising Talent. I am new seller.  Is there any way to get fiverr Rising Talent. 

You just have to deliver the best possible work to current clients, all the time. Only the Fiverr team offers you the Rising Talent badge, so they need to see you are keeping clients happy, and then you might have a chance of becoming. Just like Top Rated Seller badges, this is offered manually. So there's no magic way to get it, you just put the work in. 

• Like 10
  • Up 1
  • Thanks 1

5 hours ago, donnovan86 said:

You just have to deliver the best possible work to current clients, all the time. Only the Fiverr team offers you the Rising Talent badge, so they need to see you are keeping clients happy, and then you might have a chance of becoming. Just like Top Rated Seller badges, this is offered manually. So there's no magic way to get it, you just put the work in. 

I am a new seller. I don't have any clients so far. I haven't got any job yet. However, I heard that Rising Talent is available on new accounts

• Like 4

40 minutes ago, cool_lead said:

I am a new seller. I don't have any clients so far. I haven't got any job yet. However, I heard that Rising Talent is available on new accounts

You cannot earn the Rising Talent badge if you do not have any orders. As @donnovan86 said, "You just have to deliver the best possible work to current clients, all the time."

• Like 7
  • Up 2

2 hours ago, vickiespencer said:

You cannot earn the Rising Talent badge if you do not have any orders. As @donnovan86 said, "You just have to deliver the best possible work to current clients, all the time."

I have seen many profiles. Those who don't have reviews, don't have work. How did they get the Rising Talent badge?

• Like 3

6 hours ago, cool_lead said:

Only a few select sellers are lucky enough to be reviewed for this badge. And only a few actually get the badge. I never had this badge, but I do have many happy customers. So just because you don't have the badge doesn't mean that you don't do good work or you don't make your customers happy.

I wouldn't worry too much about the badge if I were you. It is a temporary badge and will only give you a temporary boost in search. Instead, follow @donnovan86's advice and work hard for the good reviews (which are permanent) and keeping your customers happy. If you do that, you'll get a good boost in search and may be considered for multiple badges from Fiverr (Rising Talent, Fiverr's Choice, Highly Responsive, Repeat Business, etc.).

• Like 7
  • Up 2

4 hours ago, vickieito said:

Only a few select sellers are lucky enough to be reviewed for this badge. And only a few actually get the badge. I never had this badge, but I do have many happy customers. So just because you don't have the badge doesn't mean that you don't do good work or you don't make your customers happy.

I wouldn't worry too much about the badge if I were you. It is a temporary badge and will only give you a temporary boost in search. Instead, follow @donnovan86's advice and work hard for the good reviews (which are permanent) and keeping your customers happy. If you do that, you'll get a good boost in search and may be considered for multiple badges from Fiverr (Rising Talent, Fiverr's Choice, Highly Responsive, Repeat Business, etc.).

Thanks

• Like 4

17 hours ago, vickieito said:

Made my day. Thanks for these valuable suggestions @donnovan86 and @vickieito.

Edited by tracker_emon
  • Like 4

18 hours ago, vickieito said:

you are right vickieito said!

• Like 3