order does not get delivered

sheharadilsh670

Question

I delivered files and order marked as delivered, but when when I check details of the order files haven't been delivered and time count still running, I asked the buyer if he got the files and he also said he gets the notification but when he check the delivery, it have not been updated, I already delivered the files 4 times now

• Like 4
  • Haha 1
  • Sad 1

20 answers to this question

7 minutes ago, melanielm said:

Agh! This type of thing is scary. I hope they fix it soon. I'm sure they will.

By the way, the issue has been around for a few hours. I delivered on time, on the order page it showed the order as not being delivered, but it's gone from my orders in queue and it does appear in the delivered orders section. And that was around 2 hours ago.  

• Like 4

14 minutes ago, donnovan86 said:

By the way, the issue has been around for a few hours. I delivered on time, on the order page it showed the order as not being delivered, but it's gone from my orders in queue and it does appear in the delivered orders section. And that was around 2 hours ago.  

Thank you for pointing this out! I delivered something about an hour ago and it appeared to go through. I'll double check things. Ugh! I don't need extra stress. 

• Like 4
  • Up 1

1 minute ago, melanielm said:

Thank you for pointing this out! I delivered something about an hour ago and it appeared to go through. I'll double check things. Ugh! I don't need extra stress. 

No problem. I have that order page open in my browser, just to check once all this madness goes away.. 

• Like 5
  • Up 1
  • Thanks 1

29 minutes ago, sheharadilsh670 said:

I delivered files and order marked as delivered, but when when I check details of the order files haven't been delivered and time count still running, I asked the buyer if he got the files and he also said he gets the notification but when he check the delivery, it have not been updated, I already delivered the files 4 times now

I have delivered twice, thought maybe I forgot to click the "submit" button, but it was same. Now showing a blank screen with website footer section only. Hope they fix it soon as my client has a tight deadline :(

• Like 4
  • Up 1