Gig issues

julietresume

Question

please I have gigs in good position on the market place but i have not been getting message or order so I make some research by searching for my gigs with 5 different fiverr business accounts but to my surprise I couldn't find any of my gigs on these accounts please what could be the problem.

• Like 11
  • Up 2

11 answers to this question

1 hour ago, julietresume said:

so I make some research by searching for my gigs with 5 different fiverr business accounts but to my surprise I couldn't find any of my gigs on these accounts

So if you asked other people to search (who had Fiverr business accounts) it could just be because Fiverr only allows certain gigs/sellers to be seen by Fiverr business buyers and you weren't picked by Fiverr to be included. Some sellers get chosen to have a Fiverr business profile.

I searched for your gigs without being logged in with the title of one and that showed it on the first page of results, and you're getting impressions so it should be okay (if you're getting impressions for every gig it should show that it's indexed). There's an option on the help page (ticket section) to check if your gig is in the search index if you want to check that.

Edited by uk1000
  • Like 9
  • Up 2

so I make some research by searching for my gigs with 5 different fiverr business accounts

56 minutes ago, julietresume said:

am really frustrated right i don't know what to do

If you have multiple active Fiverr business accounts you could close some.

The TOS says:

To prevent fraud and abuse, users are limited to one active Fiverr account and one active Fiverr Business account. Any additional account determined to be created to circumvent guidelines, promote competitive advantages, or mislead the Fiverr community will be disabled. Mass account creation may result in disabling of all related accounts...

Edited by uk1000
  • Like 11