Why i don't have customers?

wordpresspro133

You're in one of the most competitive niches in Fiverr. So, your gigs and profiles need to reflect that.   Currently you have no profile outlining who you are and what you do, and your gig is very basic in terms of description.  I also feel that your gig images are very dark and hard to read.  

If you focus on these three areas, then review your progress over a few weeks this will be a good starting point. 

Fiver is your shop window, if your customers don't see anything they like, they will simply walk past.  What are you going to do to entice them in?

• Like 3
  • Up 1

Fiverr continuously cycles gigs to be in different pages on the search results. Sometimes at the front, sometimes at the back. This is to give everyone an equal opportunity to do well on fiverr. When you're on the front you will have more impressions. Nearer to the back of the search results will mean less impressions.

Learning to search through the forum is the best way to learn how to improve your gig, stats, orders, etc on Fiverr.
Since the same questions are posted every single day and hundreds of people have spent hundreds of hours answering them. 

https://community.fiverr.com/forums/topic/282146-how-to-be-successful-on-fiverr-common-questions-answered-and-a-collection-of-great-posts-that-helped-me-achieve-trs/

• Like 4
  • Up 1

56 minutes ago, wordpresspro133 said:

Why i don't have customers?

You don't have customers because you are not effectively appealing to the specific needs of your target customers. And, because you aren't doing this, your target customers are probably choosing to hire your competitors instead. You are not going to have customers just because you want them. You need to earn them. What market research have you done? What do you know about your competitors? And how can you offer a better service than those competitors?

• Like 11

You still not reach the require customer that's why you did not get any order. I prefer you to do some SEO on your gigs make attractive thumbnails add value on your gig descriptions. add keyword on title and description also add on tags. create a short video for your work. that will help your client to understand which service you provide them. also share your gigs on social media. hope you will get order soon.🙂

• Like 7

6 hours ago, abdullah141 said:

do some SEO on your gigs

Fiverr is unlike google search because SEO—Search Engine Optimization—does not work well on the Fiverr platform. It is more important to have the keyword that describes your service in your title, tags, and the body of your gig description for the Fiverr algorithm, not for any search engine.

However, the remainder of Abdullah's advice is good.

Edited by vickiespencer
  • Like 7

• 6 months later...