how is this possible?

vvolfstudios

Question

5 answers to this question

6 hours ago, vvolfstudios said:

I no longer take orders, I went from receiving 5 orders a day to not taking even one anymore, from 70/80 clicks a day to 0, how is this possible?

Hi @vvolfstudios - without seeing your seller metrics and data, it's hard to say. But normally it's a reflection of a drop in seller performance in comparison to other sellers.

If you see an immediate drop, this usually happens because of a negative private review, which you'll never see. 

If other sellers are getting more orders, responding faster, and are performing better than you, then that is another reason why you might see a drop even if your seller metrics hasn't changed. All that means is, you have to up your game and perform better than them.

• Like 13
  • Up 2

22 minutes ago, vvolfstudios said:

I spent 700 $ for a course to start working and now I am negative because I only made 300 here on fiverr,

I’m eating in your knowledge is good, expecting fiverr to cover that cost is not 😉 

Fiverr have a lot of additional hidden metrics including two hidden reviews that you don’t see that client can leave. Even if your public reviews are five stars it doesn’t mean that there is no negative hidden review. 
Also don’t put all your expectations on fiverr, that never works. If you want to build a sustainable business then you need to think as business and not relying on a volatile algorithm of one platform. 
I also had a look and removing object and photoshop photo adjustments is kinda lowest skill of graphic design that THOUSANDS of other sellers offer here and I don’t see anything in your portfolio that would’ve put way above all those sellers. 

• Like 9
  • Up 3

On 9/21/2022 at 10:37 PM, vickieito said:

Hi @vvolfstudios - without seeing your seller metrics and data, it's hard to say. But normally it's a reflection of a drop in seller performance in comparison to other sellers.

If you see an immediate drop, this usually happens because of a negative private review, which you'll never see. 

If other sellers are getting more orders, responding faster, and are performing better than you, then that is another reason why you might see a drop even if your seller metrics hasn't changed. All that means is, you have to up your game and perform better than them.

My situation is surreal, I went from 5 orders per day to 1 per week, from 2000 clicks per day to 1.
I have no negative reviews, I always delivered on time, my response rate never changed, I have never been reported so I don't understand what is going on, I wrote to the help center that they could not help me in any way, I they just sent the rules of the comunity that I had already read and they confirmed that my service is active.
I spent 700 $ for a course to start working and now I am negative because I only made 300 here on fiverr, I am desperate and I don't know how to understand what the problem is, the fiverr help center did not try to help me in no way and I just don't know what to do.

• Like 9