You can visit my gig here. Give me your best advice.

dm_ariful

I would suggest improving your English. Your video in particular has grammar and styling mistakes, and any buyer that speaks English will be detered by that. 

Also, maybe you can start with a much better deal for customers since you have no reviews. 

Also, the video doesn't really have anything to do with your service...

• Like 11

• wp_kid changed the title to You can visit my gig here. Give me your best advice.
22 hours ago, donnovan86 said:

I would suggest improving your English. Your video in particular has grammar and styling mistakes, and any buyer that speaks English will be detered by that. 

Also, maybe you can start with a much better deal for customers since you have no reviews. 

Also, the video doesn't really have anything to do with your service...

Thank you very much for your best advice. I am grateful to you. I am trying to solve the problem as you suggested.

• Like 5

Hi @hamzaamairi63, it was probably the 2.3 star review that you received 4 months ago that caused your impressions t go down, and as a result, less clicks, and orders. It can take a while to recover from a negative private review.

The best way to recover is to get more orders and keep your customers happy - doing so will help improve your visibility in search.

I would also add more portfolio images to all your gigs in the form of a PDF. 

• Like 3